Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would how your favourite artist looks like effect how much you like him/her?

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
If your favourite music artist was fat and extremely ugly would you still listen to him/her or atleast listen to them slightly less and if your favourite artist was extremely attractive, would you listen to him/her more? Would your favourite musicians physical appearance effect how much you listen to him at all? Be honest.

Pretty sure I'm closer to the opposite

For the most part I just judge the music for what it is, but some artists who are attractive plaster their face on everything associated with them, and it tends to leave a bad taste in my mouth so I avoid them.

Last edited:
They call modern "musicians" music artist because they're not actually musicians, just spoiled privileged cunts and normies with status and looks and blind worship from tard zoomers :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Most rappers and pop-stars can't even read Beethoven's music sheets (or read at all) :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

don't care at all how they look

:feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh: Poor blackcel, he's probably just some naive guy that likes Travis Scott because he's popular, and wants to feel cool and belong with the masses. :feelsbadman: And this cunt demonstrates his lack of heart (and brain) by being a giant cunt to him for no reason other than to make him feel bad for existing. And zoomers will still worship Travis despite this, it's cool to gang up on someone when you have numbers and popularity huh? Good job teaching these tard zoomers that being vile trash to others for no reason is okay. The world's fucked as hell man. :feelsbadman:

:feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh: Poor blackcel, he's probably just some naive guy that likes Travis Scott because he's popular, and wants to feel cool and belong with the masses. :feelsbadman: And this cunt demonstrates his lack of heart (and brain) by being a giant cunt to him for no reason other than to make him feel bad for existing. And zoomers will still worship Travis despite this, it's cool to gang up on someone when you have numbers and popularity huh? Good job teaching these tard zoomers that being vile trash to others for no reason is okay. The world's fucked as hell man. :feelsbadman:
Factz,it was so unnecessary for him to do that. He could have just peacefully and quietly told him to leave or beck up. But nooo.... He had to Stroke his ego until it came

If your favourite music artist was fat and extremely ugly would you still listen to him/her or atleast listen to them slightly less and if your favourite artist was extremely attractive, would you listen to him/her more? Would your favourite musicians physical appearance effect how much you listen to him at all? Be honest.
Gwen stefani:ahegao::feelsohh:

Yes - Beautiful, intelligent, Superior Race!

He is....ShinichI! Yaaay!!!

I think if eminem looked like a soycuck in the early 2000's I wouldn't have liked him that much.

I tend to view art that is worthwhile as independent of its author. I enjoy most art pieces on its own. I only looker deeper into artists lives when thier worked intriuged me enough or I agree with them. However, I hate faggots that plaster thier face everywhere and expolit thier good looks.

Also no women ever made any good piece of art.

Also no women ever made any good piece of art.
Facts, women are uncreative and low iq. But it's their feminine voice that men like I guess. Or if your talking about art in general. No,they will never be on the creative level of men

Facts, women are uncreative and low iq. But it's their feminine voice that men like I guess. Or if your talking about art in general. No,they will never be on the creative level of men
When I hear female voice in vide games/music/animetated film, I think of it as an instrument, tool used by author to relize his vision. I also think of fictional characters as independent from actors.