Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would having a girlfriend give you motivation?

Would having a girlfriend motivate you?

• Yes

Votes: 83 72.2%
  • No

Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Maybe/Unsure

Votes: 22 19.1%

• Total voters
Not really, I'd be constantly thinking about the fact that she's fucking chad behind my back.

So, as I’m sure many of us can relate to, my life is pretty shit. Next to no friends, shunned and bullied in high school, no job prospects and I have the IQ of a plastic bin of lettuce. I won’t go too much into detail because that’s not the point, but life sucks.

However, if I had a girlfriend, I’d be motivated. I would have someone to live for, someone who cared about me. Just one person who loved me for who I am would give me the strength to carry on with life, instead of having nothing to live for.
when i were a swedish guy i would kill myself anyway

Imagine having a girlfriend that really likes you and motivating you. Hearing "I believe in you, I love you" after a session of sex and cuddling, hearing "I'll reward you realizing your favorite fetish afterwards" when you have something important to do, etc.

There's no girlfriend for my face

My life has been at a stand still for years because I lost motivation due to not being able to get a girlfriend.
So obviously? Hell yes it would.

A lot of retarded bluepilled say that having a girlfriend won't fix your problems, which is true but it would give me the motivation to try to fix them tbh.

If I wasn’t a vile to look at subhuman and bluepilled that would be enough to motivate. But it’s over buddy boyos :feelsrope:

Any positive in my life would give me some kind of motivation.

Motivation to do what, exactly? Make more money to betabuxx myself out like some cuck simp? So that I can listen to all of her bullshit problems? Fuck that noise.

The only thing she'd be good for is to be somewhere warm to cum inside.

Yes because it would demonstrate that at least one female in this entire world is attracted to me. Even if she ended up cheating on me with a better-looking guy, I could take solace in the fact that I'm not universally unattractive.