Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would gynocentrism still be in effect without the need for sexual reproduction?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26010
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26010

This world is rotten...
-
I'll preface this by saying I know full well this is cope for anyone alive in this current time period but I am curious about the topic.

Let's just say a reproductive revolution happens to the human species where reproduction in human society becomes completely controlled and artificial. Laws are made to regulate the process which is exclusively handled in labs and involves gene control and manipulation to produce the best possible specimens devoid of illness or birth defects.

In such a world where humans no longer have sexual intercourse for reproductive purposes but are still influenced by their instincts and desires.

1) Would gynocentrism still be as prevalent as it is today? Would it have any effect on the pussypass mindset of society?

2) Would this bring any change in dating dynamics compared to now?

Men would still want to fuck women so nothing would change.

Threadmaker is a fucking futurecel, wtf