Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Take the Houllebecq pill and seize the means of reproduction

• Thread starter Deleted member 33464
  • Start date
Deleted member 33464

Deleted member 33464

Revelationcel
-
In his novel "Whatever" (translated literally as "Extension of the domain of struggle"), Houllebecq makes an analogy between sexual liberalism and economic liberalism and posits that tools of Marxist analysis can be used to analyze the dating market. Historically, women have been economically dependent on men, and while we are always told this made them "oppressed", it actually served to make us equal because men are sexually dependent on women. Because women married out of economic necessity your SMV was not the only thing that mattered when getting a girl, and the result was an egalitarian distribution of sex: there was no hypergamy and low SMV guys were able to end up with their looksmatch.

When women entered the labor force around ww1, they were not "liberated", it was more like the scale that was in equilibrium was tipped in their favor. Since they are on equal terms with men economically but can choose who to marry and reproduce with, they can afford to be picky and throw incels under the bus. Their liberation has revealed a fundamental inequality between men and women, the inequality between women as owners of the means of reproduction and men as sexual proletariat. With their ascension into the labor force women no longer need men except for their pleasure.
57f811161a00006e145b7de2

Houllebecq's solution is asexual reproduction. If we can get sex robots, robotic waifus, or just artificial wombs, inceldom would be a thing of the past. We would no longer be the sexual proletariat with absurd inequalities like women making millions off of onlyfans from sex-starved simps. And it is coming, the end is in sight.

Last edited:
High IQ. Women had the power of reproduction, men had the power of money. After women got "liberated" (read: forced into the workforce by greedy politicians and given several unfair advantages against men there by law), they have both powers and the balance tipped in their favor.

Sexual robotics isn't coming, the energy and natural resources for that already dwindling worldwide concerning mass production. They can't figure out the looming energy problems or crisis for greater society let alone private sexbot ownership.

If men are the sexual proletariat which I can definitely respect the comparison there what is more likely going to happen is the collapse of entire societies once a majority of men figure out overtime that there is no longer any benefit to themselves in overall societal participation, the sexual proletariat will go for a more insurrectionary violent redistribution phase [Of pussy] upon society's collapse and afterwards feminism will be a thing of the ancient past that men in the future will tell their sons about as horror stories around a night time campfire.

"Dad, did they really let loose women in civilization only to later destroy it?" "Yes son, they really did but now afterwards they really know their place so it is never to be repeated again."

Last edited:
Sexual robotics isn't coming, the energy and natural resources for that already dwindling worldwide concerning mass production. They can't figure out the looming energy problems for greater society let alone private sexbot ownership.

If men are the sexual proletariat which I can definitely respect the comparison there what is more likely going to happen is the collapse of entire societies once a majority of men figure out overtime that there is no longer any benefit to themselves in overall societal participation, the sexual proletariat will go for a more insurrectionary violent redistribution phase upon society's collapse and afterwards feminism will be a thing of the ancient past that men in the future will tell their sons about as horror stories around a night time campfire.
I fully agree. And thank you for refuting the sci fi delusion that a lot of incels/MSTOWS like to cope with.

Tbh fuck this shit ass world
Let it burn

Idgaf about reproduction
I just wanted to experience love and magic

Too bad neither of them exist
"love" is just a biological function
And "magic" is just my autistic delusions

So yeah, nuke this fucking clown world

High IQ. Women had the power of reproduction, men had the power of money. After women got "liberated" (read: forced into the workforce by greedy politicians and given several unfair advantages against men there by law), they have both powers and the balance tipped in their favor.
Women were "liberated" by abundant oil (that performs 25K hours of human labor in one barrel) and mechanization, first and foremost. Feminism was just an outgrowth of that.

I fully agree. And thank you for refuting the sci fi delusion that a lot of incels/MSTOWS like to cope with.
Everybody thinks the future will be artificial intelligence and full automation of everything, in reality it will be more like Mad Max.

They'll never accept the words of us doomers of course where they'll just have to figure that out for themselves.
Women were "liberated" by abundant oil (that performs 25K hours of human labor in one barrel) and mechanization, first and foremost. Feminism was just an outgrowth of that.
Agreed.

i ain't no Houllebecq girl

It was a mix of technological advancements making women in the workforce advantageous and cultural marxist influences which took feminism to much more blatant levels than just the access to jobs.

It was a mix of technological advancements making women in the workforce advantageous and cultural marxist influences which took feminism to much more blatant levels than just the access to jobs.
True.^^^

Sexual robotics isn't coming, the energy and natural resources for that already dwindling worldwide concerning mass production. They can't figure out the looming energy problems or crisis for greater society let alone private sexbot ownership.
And thank you for refuting the sci fi delusion that a lot of incels/MSTOWS like to cope with.
A new sexual revolution is coming because it is economically profitable. The invisible hand of market forces is guiding us in that direction because there is too much for the elites to pass up, the elites who threw away our morals to get women working in the first place. The biological and genetic engineering industries have some of the fastest growth rates out of any industry, and investors have a huge amount of confidence in it. And we have seen advancements already, like the sheep they grew in a plastic bag.

what is more likely going to happen is the collapse of entire societies once a majority of men figure out overtime that there is no longer any benefit to themselves in overall societal participation, the sexual proletariat will go for a more insurrectionary violent redistribution phase [Of pussy] upon society's collapse and afterwards feminism will be a thing of the ancient past that men in the future will tell their sons about as horror stories around a night time campfire.
There is too much control on human behavior to let this happen. Men don't know that they want this, and even if they did it's not like they have any say. If they weren't there to successfully stop everything that's happened so far, they will let us down again.

A new sexual revolution is coming because it is economically profitable. The invisible hand of market forces is guiding us in that direction because there is too much for the elites to pass up, the elites who threw away our morals to get women working in the first place. The biological and genetic engineering industries have some of the fastest growth rates out of any industry, and investors have a huge amount of confidence in it. And we have seen advancements already, like the sheep they grew in a plastic bag.

There is too much control on human behavior to let this happen. Men don't know that they want this, and even if they did it's not like they have any say. If they weren't there to successfully stop everything that's happened so far, they will let us down again.
The thing about control is that it is only as good as you have the power, energy, resources, and money to keep it, without all of that you'll be amazed how fast they'll lose control over everything. [And everybody.]

Last edited:
I'd expect there to be a eugenic Genocide campaign for all non-Chad males in the works and you could make money from it. Why settle for a beta when they can buy a test tube Chad that will do whatever they say? Anything that could be used by society to make Men happy will be stolen by Figrews and be repurposed into a financial zone that only benefits them. The Feminist Oligarchy can never allow Men the chance to wake up.

The thing about control is that it is only as good as you have the power, energy, resources, and money to keep it, without all of that you'll be amazed how fast they'll lose control over everything. [And everybody.]
I don't doubt there will be a huge shift in power, but I am positive we will make the advancements in AI, automation, and genetic engineering to get there. Especially when you consider civilization for all its history has revolved around specialized labor which will no longer exist. Have you ever read Homo Deus? He predicts the elite will use genetic engineering that is too expensive for the masses to artificially modify themselves into a new race of superhumans that will leave the rest of us behind.

I don't doubt there will be a huge shift in power, but I am positive we will make the advancements in AI, automation, and genetic engineering to get there. Especially when you consider civilization for all its history has revolved around specialized labor which will no longer exist. Have you ever read Homo Deus? He predicts the elite will use genetic engineering that is too expensive for the masses to artificially modify themselves into a new race of superhumans that will leave the rest of us behind.
Nobody ever thinks the collapse of entire societies, nations, or civilizations is possible until one day it simply just happens, frankly, I'm a bit perplexed by people's faith in the current systems or social power structures, truly baffles me the amount of overall delusion in the modern collective psyche. Trying to find hope and meaning in an otherwise hopeless or meaningless world.

As for the global elites they're equally delusional as the rest of humanity, they of course have their own separate independent plans but they too shall end in failure.

Last edited:
this isn't coming nowhere near in our lifetime, so you're actually by definition wishing a better life to people that are not you and will never ever be aware of your existence. another complex solution to a simple problem.
males could cut women's rights by simple moves, they're the weak sex and can't really do anything for their own.
it isn't necessarily about they being profitable by legal slave, since have been no wars, there's unnecessary number of male population, and we're disposable which easily destroy this argument.
but because it destroys family, which decreases birthrate.
modern children grew up hypnotized by screens, they're also mass drugged due to uninvolved parents who can't raise their own children properly thus more slaves.
also they're forcing more competitiveness than there already is.
by giving women rights they gave the purposeful illusion of power and control to the selective sex, which is intrinsically more valuable than males, by controlling the submissive easily manageable sex, they control everyone and everything.

Tbh fuck this shit ass world
Let it burn

Idgaf about reproduction
I just wanted to experience love and magic

Too bad neither of them exist
"love" is just a biological function
And "magic" is just my autistic delusions

So yeah, nuke this fucking clown world

You lost me with dad. Most of us won't have that joy. Jfl.
At this rate the future is looking like permanent broken home family structures for everyone.