Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would going to a university with a high foid% be a good idea for an incel

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
I have been NEET since I graduated from high school but I just submitted college applications recently

Some of the places I applied to have like 61% female 39% male ratio. Would an incel have a better chance of dating and fucking femalos in an environment like that

Tbh it probably doesnt make any difference because it could be 95% females and 5% males and they would still only fuck Chad :feelskek:

Hell no I don't think it's a good idea in general unless you're a chad. Most would be unresponsive or at most make you their "friend"

keep being a neet

at best, you'd be friendzoned

at worst, you'd be ignored

Think it for a couple of seconds and you'll get your answer. Do you mean to say that from an antisocial loner you'll surround yourself with Normie females in a Highly competitive environment and do you think you'll fare well?

Think it for a couple of seconds and you'll get your answer. Do you mean to say that from an antisocial loner you'll surround yourself with Normie females in a Highly competitive environment and do you think you'll fare well?
It wouldnt be any worse than surrounding yourself with normie males jfl

It wouldnt be any worse than surrounding yourself with normie males jfl
It kinda is. Normie males act more or less the same, but there's some diversity here and there and you may end up bonding or having relationships with some of them. Now females? they're really fucking mean and if you're not kind of usefull to them you will be a hidrance.

I mean i could not get female friendships in all of my life just "acquitances" if that tells you something. Also i'm more or less an active guy so i try to go out of my way to talk to people.

Or maybe i'm just too scared to talking to women i don't really know, but i was always concious and noted that females did not give me the same attention as males did. It's something like i can bond quicker with males and they tend to be "less judgemental" it kinda makes sense as you won't be fucking them. unless you gay jfl

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

It kinda is. Normie males act more or less the same, but there's some diversity here and there and you may end up bonding or having relationships with some of them. Now females? they're really fucking mean and if you're not kind of usefull to them you will be a hidrance.

I mean i could not get female friendships in all of my life just "acquitances" if that tells you something. Also i'm more or less an active guy so i try to go out of my way to talk to people.

Or maybe i'm just too scared to talking to women i don't really know, but i was always concious and noted that females did not give me the same attention as males did. It's something like i can bond quicker with males and they tend to be "less judgemental" it kinda makes sense as you won't be fucking them. unless you gay jfl
Foids don’t actively go out of their way to harass you and subject you to constant ape-like posturing and power dynamics the way normie males do

I been to university like that where I was one of 5 guys in 35 group of students. Rest were females.
Granted it was in Eastern Europe and over two decades ago. I was relentlessly bullied and abused for being a virgin. Never got any sex or date just humiliation and pain.

Foids don’t actively go out of their way to harass you and subject you to constant ape-like posturing and power dynamics the way normie males do
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: You might be very unpleasantly surprised to the extent females try to prune their social group out of weak males.

I'm doing studies with a high percentage of women.
5th year of uni and I'm still khhv despite having asked out several foids.
This should give you a hint on whether it would work or not.

Tbh it probably doesnt make any difference because it could be 95% females and 5% males and they would still only fuck Chad :feelskek:
Unless you're planning on having a "glow up", I doubt it makes much difference.

it wouldnt make a difference if your a truecel subhuman ,especially worse if your a shitskin but statistically it does increase your chances