Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Would better curry representation in media really increase curry SMV?

Will curry representation in media help curry SMV?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I was thinking about this and I think the answer Is no. During the time when I was finishing high school and starting university the following song was the most popular:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUbpGmR1-QM

He is not a Chadpreet and he looks like a standard curry. I remember that curry SMV did not increase, no foids wanted to fuck me because I am the same race as Jay Sean even though they were a fan of the song.

It is often said that some ricecels have a chance with kpopmaxxing but I don’t think currys will ever be attractI’ve even with the best media representation. We are too hated. :feelsrope:

No nothing can save curries

Only maybe if it's as large scale as Kpop

Curry SMV is already at max you cant improve it anymore

There's that whole yoga/spiritual thing as well, but I guess that's it? In terms of curry presentation.

Anyways East Asian guys have a higher trust face. Women for sometime, I'd say starting from the 2010s have been much more into pretty boys (and Asian guys can easily fall under that umbrella). The masculine and rugged look isn't as attractive as before.

I think Bollywood is decently popular is East Asia, maybe if it becomes big in the west we have a chance.

Jay Sean looks good bro

Women are shallow addicts of mass media and will follow every current trend. Even watching some movie with a curry being successful and powerful is enough to change the smv of curries. For example if somehow some curry james bond became popular. But at the same time it is a self fulfilling cycle since nobody wants to watch a curry, everyone wants to watch the beautiful white chad and stacy.

Just make propaganda to advertise Big Indian Cock

He has better jaw and chin than the average white man, a symmetrical face, gymmaxxed, good eye area, looks arab…

If you call that „average curry“, than curries are all fakecels :lul:

western non-curry people jam to punjabi music, so there was a chance with that music. could be the k-pop for curries, but a very popular punjabi singer(loved by eurp white foids) got assassinated a yr ago

so basically there was a chance and fellow curries blew it

The only ones who make it in movies play bit roles or artsy roles -- they are objects viewed at a distance even on the screen.

Whatever foray they make in pop music is by emulating black R&B singers.

If you're thinking about "representation in the media" you're asking the wrong question.

No

Media promoting landwhales does not make them more attractive to men.