Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would anyone here be interested in an inceldom fictional story?

Would you read it, if it's good?

• Yes

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
D

Doomer Guy

Deleted my account because this site is so dumb...
-
I kinda have a talent at writing fictional stories. I always loved making fictional stories as a kid, and I wrote a few good ones throughout my life. Years before joining this site, I was member of a video game forum where I released a popular fanfic of around 10 episodes.

Now that I am an incel on an incel forum, I was wondering if anyone here would be interested of seeing a fictional story on this theme. It would work like this: A new long episode will be released at certain days, until I feel like it's time for the story to end. It would be a story that presents the life of a young incel man (obviously a fictional character of mine), the way his bad looks and non-NTness negatively affects his life (at dating, work, socialization, etc.), the gaslight and bad bluepilled advice he receives from his normie/chad friends and virtue-signaling foids, the ignorance and bullying he receives from everyone for no apparent reason, his coper phases, and most importantly his transition from the bluepill to the blackpill.

Who knows? Maybe I'll show that story to my parents to see their reactions :feelskek::feelskek:
Or no better: To my entire school if my teacher asks for me to write a fictional story as an exercice! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I'd also like to add this:
I feel like there's not much left to discuss about blackpill/inceldom so I think this could give a new fresh air that .is really needs

I'd also like to add this:
I feel like there's not much left to discuss about blackpill/inceldom so I think this could give a new fresh air that .is really needs
Well I'm NOT saying that there's absolutely nothing left to discuss but sometimes I have the impression the same things are being written over and over again...

Johnny johnny was born
Johnny johnny was bullied
Johnny johnny went ER
Johnny johnny killed himself
Johnny johnny went down in history
Johnny johnny´s bullies are only listed as "victims" under Johnny johnny
Johnny johnny will be remembered, all of his bullies and their families forgotten

Johnny johnny was born
Johnny johnny went ER
Johnny johnny will be remembered, all of his bullies and their families forgotten
Spoiler alert.

I posted a story I wrote here before, didn’t get much response because it was too long to read

Johnny johnny was born
Johnny johnny went ER
Brutal. :feelsrope:

I posted a story I wrote here before, didn’t get much response because it was too long to read
It will have multiple episodes and will make sure they're not too long

Write away. I love reading fictional stories about incels. I should write a few stories too.

The best incel stories are the ones that come from reality.Reality is much more brutal than fiction.Some of us have lives more brutal than any story.

Outsiders see what nobody else sees.

Write.