Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would any of you guys buy my book when I publish it?

JohnnySalami

JohnnySalami

UNACEL
-
I’ve been writing a book for quite some time, very similar to Dr kaczynskis manifesto but my own personal spin and thoughts on the collapse. I’m pretty much halfway done with it as of now and I wanna self publish on amazon and sell it cheap to Mabey make an impact on the world before I disappear into the wilderness for good. It will be called civilization and it’s collapse and be published under the pseudonym FC. Would you guys read it?

I would read it but I wouldn't spend a dime on it tbh

kaczynski would want me to pirate it

Last edited:
Would only read.

depends what is it about :feelstrash:

I would probably read it but not pay for it.

My attention span is too low to read longer texts

I'll give you a 5 star review on Amazon for $40

I've never been much of a book person, I instead spend my time with my face glued to my monitor.

People on this forum are barely interested in my book that I'm giving out for free, so good luck getting actual buys jfl. Your chances might increase by posting excerpts on the forum, but lurking cucks might be able to trace those excerpts back to your book on Amazon and review-bomb it into the toilet, so I wouldn't chance it.

People on this forum are barely interested in my book that I'm giving out for free, so good luck getting actual buys jfl. Your chances might increase by posting excerpts on the forum, but lurking cucks might be able to trace those excerpts back to your book on Amazon and review-bomb it into the toilet, so I wouldn't chance it.

Wut.

It's true. For some time now, I've been offering my full-length epic fantasy novel to people on this forum for free, completely free, as long as they either PM me or ask for a PM from me, despite it being on sale on Amazon for $0.99 as an e-book. It's gotten resoundingly positive feedback from people here who have read it, but those people are few. Young men in general just aren't big on reading, especially incels.

It's true. For some time now, I've been offering my full-length epic fantasy novel to people on this forum for free, completely free, as long as they either PM me or ask for a PM from me, despite it being on sale on Amazon for $0.99 as an e-book. It's gotten resoundingly positive feedback from people here who have read it, but those people are few. Young men in general just aren't big on reading, especially incels.

Tbh, I don't read fiction. Too much of a time sink. I'd rather use that reading time to learn some skill, or read a skill book (programming, survival, science and math etc.) or informative book (history, business, investment etc.).

Good on you for writing it, though. That's no small feat.

Tbh, I don't read fiction. Too much of a time sink. I'd rather use that reading time to learn some skill, or read a skill book (programming, survival, science and math etc.) or informative book (history, business, investment etc.).

Good on you for writing it, though. That's no small feat.
That's fair. Looking at the state of genre fiction in 2019, I can see why people would rather avoid it. Thanks for the props.

Is it a normal fantasy novel or something incel related? If yes pls pm me, I really like fantasy as well as blackpilled authors. I will also give feedback if that helps.

I’ve been writing a book for quite some time, very similar to Dr kaczynskis manifesto but my own personal spin and thoughts on the collapse. I’m pretty much halfway done with it as of now and I wanna self publish on amazon and sell it cheap to Mabey make an impact on the world before I disappear into the wilderness for good. It will be called civilization and it’s collapse and be published under the pseudonym FC. Would you guys read it?

You should release at least the first 20-50 pages for free. You can't expect people to buy your shit if they know nothing about the product, you or your previous work.

Is it a normal fantasy novel or something incel related? If yes pls pm me, I really like fantasy as well as blackpilled authors. I will also give feedback if that helps.

You should release at least the first 20-50 pages for free. You can't expect people to buy your shit if they know nothing about the product, you or your previous work.
Smart idea, but it isn’t a long book. 50 pages at the most tbh

It's sort of incel related in that one of the protagonists is an incel with incel related problems, but the book is mainly for entertainment, not proselytization.

I'll PM you the link right now.

I'd buy it to support a fellow Incel.

Smart idea, but it isn’t a long book. 50 pages at the most tbh
It would be smarter to just post the first 1-5 pages. Most readers decide whether they should keep reading by the first page, often the first paragraph or even the first sentence.

you don't need my money in the wilderness.
glhf