Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Important discussion: Would you buy an electronic fleshlight?

edger0uter

edger0uter

New Chains, Same Shackles
★★★★
I‘m currently at work, bored, and I didn‘t feel like watching TikToks, YouTube or being racist on Twitter, so I decided to head over to Jeff Bezos and see what he has to offer for my dick.

I found some electronic fleshlight that can do it all: spin, suck, go back and forth like a telescope,…

1300 reviews and 4.5 stars. Amazon has a fake review problem and this is exactly the kind of product Chinese fellas would sell, so I don‘t exactly know how legit it is, but it seems like a good piece of engineering.

However, it is a little expensive at 60€. Well, at least that‘s more money than I would prefer to spend on my dick, and I would have to keep buying lube to use it, if I don‘t want my dick to be ripped off. Plus, with it being pretty large and me not living alone (yet), hiding it would be pretty difficult.

Has anyone here bought one of them? What‘s it like? Should I buy one.

Let‘s have a civil discussion, gentlemen

american psycho GIF

i would rather buy a masturbation tool than a full fledged sexdoll tbh

also

pfp goes hard:feelsokman:

Sounds like it could go very wrong tbh, I'd rather just get a sexdoll that can't electrocute my cock or tear it off if it malfunctions

No, I prefer regular fleshlights with all three holes. However I’ve always wanted a really expensive sex doll, especially an Asian one :ahegao: :ahegao: .

i would rather buy a masturbation tool than a full fledged sexdoll tbh

also

pfp goes hard:feelsokman:
Buying a sex doll has to be the saddest thing one can do. It probably won't feel like it while you buy it, as you're thinking with your dick rather than your brain, but after you've nutted into this copy of a foid, you realize what you've spent lots of money on, that you have to clean "her" up now and that you have to put her someplace where no one can see her. I'm not blaming anyone who does that, we don't have many alternatives, but this would be like hitting rock bottom for me.

Anyway, I take this is a yes? I should go for the fleshlight?

Thanks, it's the music video from my favorite song. The song is about bettering yourself but making sure it's the last thing you do, which I can relate to a lot. I'm a fatcel and I know how to do it, but I never do it because food is my main cope. :cryfeels:

Yours is based too, my fellow Balkan Orthodox :feelsokman:

Sounds like it could go very wrong tbh, I'd rather just get a sexdoll that can't electrocute my cock or tear it off if it malfunctions
I highly doubt it actually has the power to tear it off, but if you use lube, nothing should go wrong, even if it did.

And your dick is in some silicone-ish material while using it. Don't think that electrocution would be a problem either.

I would buy another one but I bought a love sense one last time and it was noisy and did not feel good. I would stay way from the “blowjob” option because the pump is loud and the thrusting is slow. I want to try one with a motorized handjob motion better.

No, I prefer regular fleshlights with all three holes. However I’ve always wanted a really expensive sex doll, especially an Asian one :ahegao: :ahegao: .
Regular ones are very manual, though. I enjoy the idea of just cooming without having to touch anything. Imagine getting ridden by a foid, but you have to lift her up each stroke. Doesn't sound as nice to me.

I‘m currently at work, bored, and I didn‘t feel like watching TikToks, YouTube or being racist on Twitter, so I decided to head over to Jeff Bezos and see what he has to offer for my dick.

I found some electronic fleshlight that can do it all: spin, suck, go back and forth like a telescope,…

1300 reviews and 4.5 stars. Amazon has a fake review problem and this is exactly the kind of product Chinese fellas would sell, so I don‘t exactly know how legit it is, but it seems like a good piece of engineering.

However, it is a little expensive at 60€. Well, at least that‘s more money than I would prefer to spend on my dick, and I would have to keep buying lube to use it, if I don‘t want my dick to be ripped off. Plus, with it being pretty large and me not living alone (yet), hiding it would be pretty difficult.

Has anyone here bought one of them? What‘s it like? Should I buy one.

Let‘s have a civil discussion, gentlemen

american psycho GIF
No i want a real woman

Regular ones are very manual, though. I enjoy the idea of just cooming without having to touch anything. Imagine getting ridden by a foid, but you have to lift her up each stroke. Doesn't sound as nice to me.
That’s probably just because I prefer manual, I like the feeling of being the one doing the work and going the town on a girl.

I would buy another one but I bought a love sense one last time and it was noisy and did not feel good. I would stay way from the “blowjob” option because the pump is loud and the thrusting is slow. I want to try one with a motorized handjob motion better.
Looking at the video reviews, it does sound very noisy. I do have a fan that is constantly running though, so might not be a problem. What do you say? Is it loud enough for you to not recommend it?

My brother in Christ, me too. As you can probably imagine, though, I cannot get that.
Still i won't buy taht shit id feel too pathetic using it + its expensive

Looking at the video reviews, it does sound very noisy. I do have a fan that is constantly running though, so might not be a problem. What do you say? Is it loud enough for you to not recommend it?
Its a waste of money, like I said loud and the sleeve texture was poor and the trusting is very slow. Could not cum once with it. I would get one that actually strokes vs just vaccum like the lovesense solace but better quality from a more reputable company that can actually make a good textured sleeve.

Its a waste of money, like I said loud and the sleeve texture was poor and the trusting is very slow. Could not cum once with it. I would get one that actually strokes vs just vaccum like the lovesense solace but better quality from a more reputable company that can actually make a good textured sleeve.

No, this one strokes.

Update: I bought it.