Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would a BMW increase your smv?

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
Lots of young guys especially in EE buy old bimmers and surprise surprise they can pull some low tier sluts.
Especially during highschool 12th grade, i was the first one to get my license and throughout the year i got shat on by everyone, they got their license plus a car. Those guys are the same one who get up on their cars' rooftops and take dumbass pictures lol. Imagine if an incel bought a bmw or audi (audi is a meme in most EE countries) and started posing with their car (like standing on top of it), that is fucking pathetic, imagine an incel doing it. :lul:
People that drive those cars are biggest douches and assholes.
United bmw club trip meet jonava autorenginiai lt 800x445

Last edited:
Are you from E. Europe? Might work there like some sort of statusmaxxing.

No because i look and sound like a 12 year old. No woman wants me, no matter how "rich" i appear to be
JFL i'm (almost) 21 and would probably get constantly stopped by police for being "underage" lol
Plus i have autism and social anxiety, so it's a no go. I would be able to cope in comfort though i suppose, driving around town whenever i want

If i had a bmw in curryland, i wouldnt be posting here.

No because i look and sound like a 12 year old. No woman wants me, no matter how "rich" i appear to be
JFL i'm (almost) 21 and would probably get constantly stopped by police for being "underage" lol
Plus i have autism and social anxiety, so it's a no go. I would be able to cope in comfort though i suppose, driving around town whenever i want
i turn 21 soon too bro

Just ask Elliot Rodger

Considering im not even human, probably not

A7YGZOHLFZCKXD7MNPJS3SGRPY

It can add to your smv but if you have an old ugly cheap car they will laugh at you.

Lots of young guys especially in EE buy old bimmers and surprise surprise they can pull some low tier sluts.
Especially during highschool 12th grade, i was the first one to get my license and throughout the year i got shat on by everyone, they got their license plus a car. Those guys are the same one who get up on their cars' rooftops and take dumbass pictures lol. Imagine if an incel bought a bmw or audi (audi is a meme in most EE countries) and started posing with their car (like standing on top of it), that is fucking pathetic, imagine an incel doing it. :lul:
View attachment 383284
>e34
>e60
4 years of wageslaving for a car that will break down after i buy it

I used to have a BMW.

It didn't make me tall or good-looking, so it didn't hep me at all.

>e34
>e60
4 years of wageslaving for a car that will break down after i buy it
E60's are unreliable and ugly, sad.

Also I have a BMW and nobody cares, but then again, I'm not in a poverty country.

In EE u need to wage slave for like 10 years to purchase one and tbh it’s a fucking waste of money. It won’t help u if ure a truecel. There are way better ways of coping.

View attachment 383284
maybe in some shithole

Not in the US, a high end sports car like a lambo/ferrari will though.

I'd love to have an E30 M3. Would it help me acquire sex? I doubt it.

i have a VW with dark tinted windows, too bad i barely know how to drive

In a poor country? Of course

Not in America.

Not in cuckanada, but it'd help me run people over (in Minecraft)