Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Worst nightmare ever.

Pareg

Pareg

Two worlds apart: theirs and ours.
★★★★
Holy fuck.

That has to be the worst one I ever had.

This night (I live in France so yeah it's the morning for me, 08:43 AM here) I """""dreamt""""" that I was in a pure loving relationship with one of the beautiful girls of my college...

And then I woke up.

I just to want cry. I'm so miserable. So much more now than ever.

I have dreamt that I was happy before. Made me a bit sad when I woke up but still a nice experience.

What did you make you happy in the dream?
I was in a relationship. I can't remember it vividly but I felt satisfied and idk in love or something. I remember hugging her...
I would kill to have that dream realised.

I was in a relationship. I can't remember it vividly but I felt satisfied and idk in love or something. I remember hugging her...
I would kill to have that dream realised.
I see, I hugged the girl in my dream too.
I would kill too to be able to fulfill this dream.

What's even worse is that the girl of my dream has a boyfriend.

Psh. That ain’t shit bro.

Last night I dreamt that 7 feet was average height and 8-9 feet guys were like 80th percentile.. they were everywhere.. and I was a 5’9” nanomanlet. I was glad I woke up.. it was like when you’re being murdered in your dream then u wake up and are relieved that it was just a dream..

But with full blown textbook eugenics/sexual selection going on, 7 feet average might be reality like 100 years from now tbh.

Yea I have this recurring nightmare where I always meet this weird kind short girl with a pixie voice. Her hair is always a different color it's blonde then it's red then it's white then it's black etc. etc. but she always looks the same. I remember one dream in particular where we were lying on the beach in a wrecked old boat and just talking and watching the stars then I woke up.

Those dreams are the worst, it’s like your subconscious just wants to fuck with you

The Smiths did a good song on that subject called “Last night I dreamt somebody loved me”

Last night I dreamt that 7 feet was average height and 8-9 feet guys were like 80th percentile.. they were everywhere.. and I was a 5’9” nanomanlet. I was glad I woke up.. it was like when you’re being murdered in your dream then u wake up and are relieved that it was just a dream..

But with full blown textbook eugenics/sexual selection going on, 7 feet average might be reality like 100 years from now tbh.
It is a shit nightmare. Atrocious, trust me.

Yours isn't great either, but the heightpill already destroyed me anyways so...

Yea I have this recurring nightmare where I always meet this weird kind short girl with a pixie voice. Her hair is always a different color it's blonde then it's red then it's white then it's black etc. etc. but she always looks the same. I remember one dream in particular where we were lying on the beach in a wrecked old boat and just talking and watching the stars then I woke up.
Recurrent? God damnit kill your brain already. Does it happen really frequently?

Those dreams are the worst, it’s like your subconscious just wants to fuck with you

The Smiths did a good song on that subject called “Last night I dreamt somebody loved me”
Exactly. Idk the brain is such a cunt...
I will see for the song.

It is a shit nightmare. Atrocious, trust me.

Yours isn't great either, but the heightpill already destroyed me anyways so...

Recurrent? God damnit kill your brain already. Does it happen really frequently?

Exactly. Idk the brain is such a cunt...
I will see for the song.
Every month or every other month I have this dream where I will meet this girl over and over again. She's not a 10/10(I'm not having playboy model dreams this shit is modest) I would say she's a good looksmatch for me and I see her at random places the first time I met her was at a college party and I remember distinctly her having a drink by this kind of trough looking thing outside the house and she was smoking so I just sat down next to her and we started talking about what we are doing in school what we want to do and she liked the same things I liked movies/music etc. and she told me her name etc. etc. etc. then we walk out and I leave the party but I feel confident as fuck like the sun is smiling as it shines upon me. She ALWAYS looks the same but the scenario is always different. Sometimes I remember her sometimes it's like I meet her for the first time. She is always though like half a head shorter than me and her frame is a little thinner than mine but we are almost the same size it's weird and she has this odd voice that I can hear in my head that's almost pixie-esque If I could describe it it would be like if you combined Joey Laurie Adams and Grimes together into a single voice.

It's actually really fucked up because it's a really wonderful fantasy that I have it's almost movie-esque in the way my dream winds it all together but it's just that a pathetic dream that I can later fantasize about and try to feel or remember most of it but it's just a nothing.

Every month or every other month I have this dream where I will meet this girl over and over again. She's not a 10/10(I'm not having playboy model dreams this shit is modest) I would say she's a good looksmatch for me and I see her at random places the first time I met her was at a college party and I remember distinctly her having a drink by this kind of trough looking thing outside the house and she was smoking so I just sat down next to her and we started talking about what we are doing in school what we want to do and she liked the same things I liked movies/music etc. and she told me her name etc. etc. etc. then we walk out and I leave the party but I feel confident as fuck like the sun is smiling as it shines upon me. She ALWAYS looks the same but the scenario is always different. Sometimes I remember her sometimes it's like I meet her for the first time. She is always though like half a head shorter than me and her frame is a little thinner than mine but we are almost the same size it's weird and she has this odd voice that I can hear in my head that's almost pixie-esque If I could describe it it would be like if you combined Joey Laurie Adams and Grimes together into a single voice.

It's actually really fucked up because it's a really wonderful fantasy that I have it's almost movie-esque in the way my dream winds it all together but it's just that a pathetic dream that I can later fantasize about and try to feel or remember most of it but it's just a nothing.
Must be suicidefuel sometimes right.
How do you cope with it?

Dont dream crew.

i wouldn't know wither to be happy about it or sad. On the one hand its a good dream to have, but on the other... well that's all it is i'm afraid, just a dream.

I have nightmares of being abducted by aliens tbh.

Hellish nightmare.

I had a dream in which I kissed my waifu and she laughed it off. When I woke up I didn't feel so miserable but I felt pretty shit, like always. It was so heavenly to kiss her, her lips were so soft.. So fucking sad I have to live in this fucking reality.

I used to have these type of dream when I was younger, I only have non sensical shit now, the last one I was walking trough a really crowded area, in a large city with tall buildings, out of nowhere people started to stare at me and laugh, then I encounter a foid from middle school that I liked, she start to say something that I can't remember and then she compare our heights, she laugh and says goodbye, after that I walk to a place where there is a old lighthouse, a old man see me at the gates and tell that they are closed for the public, I say I only want to take a picture on the top, he denied my entrance, I say "so go call the police I don't give a fuck", I climb the gates and the lighthouse, when I reached the top I could see the whole city from before with the tall buildings, but the lighthouse starts to fall and I wake up

I feel you. I like lucid dreams but its kinda suifuel

That's brutal.