Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Worst Insult I've Ever Suffered

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★
I was in high school and this random sexhaving jerk asked me whether juice came out when I masturbated. I dived headfirst into the trap and admitted that it did. Then his gf laughed and the dude kept teasing me by advising me to be wary lest I impregnate girls. I thanked him or did whatever and left. I honestly don't remember how I reacted, the important part was my human dignity falling apart.

I fucking hate NT people.

interesting, never got asked any question like that

he probably did it to appear alpha in front of his girl
normies are fucking scum, they do that kind of stuff
you should've stabbed him
(in Left 4 Dead 2)

Last edited:
just be a jester and laugh it off bro, they laugh with you not at you )))

I was the only arab in my middle school, so the worst insults were always the terrorist jokes and random people coming up to me saying “Is Osama your dad?” shit like that

Tbh OP your answers tp him were pretty based ngl
But thats my opinion

That's pretty crappy, but was it really the WORST insult you've ever suffered? Doesn't seem that bad.

People ignoring me is an insult

Worst insult is to be told to go for ugly roasties

That's pretty crappy, but was it really the WORST insult you've ever suffered? Doesn't seem that bad.
I've been called "retard" and someone "was disappointed that you are so superstitious". Those two hurt more in the moment, but this one hurts my pride more because it's sexual in nature. And I wanted to keep it relevant to the forum even if this is OT.

Yeah, I guess I had it better than truecels who have been physically assaulted or gaslit with the bluepill.
Thanks, I hate it, now I'm aware people have had it even worse than me.

My parents raising my religious was about the worst thing that could have happened, my life would probably never have been great, but being brought up heavily religious set me up for the absolute worst possible childhood and teen years.
Same, religion will cuck you when you are young

I was in high school and this random sexhaving jerk asked me whether juice came out when I masturbated.
You were in high school? Where the fuck do you live, this sounds like something kids will talk about in middle school. Are you living under Sharia or something?

You were in high school? Where the fuck do you live, this sounds like something kids will talk about in middle school. Are you living under Sharia or something?
I'm sorry, I'm not American. This happened when I was 14, do 14-year-olds go to middle school or HS? The American system is confusing to me.

Typical assertion of social status. Humans really share no differences to other animal social groups beyond our extra cognitive abilities.

Don't worry dude, maybe the guy will die in a car crash in the near future. :feelsYall:

I'm sorry, I'm not American. This happened when I was 14, do 14-year-olds go to middle school or HS? The American system is confusing to me.
14 would be the end of middle school (grade 8) or first year high school (grade 9). Anyway still, "juice coming out of peepee" at 14 seems ridiculous to me.

You should have made him feel bettER aftER that

The jews stole my foreskin!

That's a big insult , brutal

Yeah.

Normies disgust me. Some of the worst in school are not the alphas but the mid tier betas who were OK with you one minute but now will climb over anyones grave for a whiff of pussy. I was betrayed by a whole bunch of people i considered friends over pussy and was exiled to the fringes.