Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over worst genetics a guy can have?

Jeremy Meeks | Rotten Tomatoes
Just Cherrypick outliers theory

Curry genetics score lower, than the Black ops 2 guy.
And he was bottom of the barrel, literally Truecel tier.
Says a lot about indian genetics, bhai.

Horseface asymetrical prey eyes, ugly voice and autistic (me)

Asymmetrical dark brown eyes with big pupils and epicanthal folds (I'm white), huge head, big widely spaced teeth that don't look normal, huge protruding lips, thick eyebrows far above my eyes, ears also look bad, protruding philtrum and also a subhuman huge nose, it looks like a jewish nose but with huge nostrils. I think there's more to my face, but then I also have autism, possible health problems, inflammation in different parts of my body, a hoarse, down syndrome sounding voice, etc. I wouldn't be surprised if I actually have some form of down syndrome.

>5'7
>Curry
>Crooked Teeth
>Ugly
>balding at 18
>Small Penis

Is it possible to have worse genetics than what I have rn?
being a fag is a genetic trait

5”7’
Brown
1 incisor on far left is misaligned
Almost ugly
NW2 hairline
4.5 inch pp

I’m pretty much exactly the same as you, except I’m not balding

I’m a vERy dark shitskin curry though, absolutely repulsive looking creature
Based for scaring foids

Asymmetrical dark brown eyes with big pupils and epicanthal folds (I'm white), huge head, big widely spaced teeth that don't look normal, huge protruding lips, thick eyebrows far above my eyes, ears also look bad, protruding philtrum and also a subhuman huge nose, it looks like a jewish nose but with huge nostrils. I think there's more to my face, but then I also have autism, possible health problems, inflammation in different parts of my body, a hoarse, down syndrome sounding voice, etc. I wouldn't be surprised if I actually have some form of down syndrome.
So you think you're a Mistake? :feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

Be me
< 5'8 Manlet
< Sub3 face
< Thinning hair
< Garbage skinnyfat body
< Low iq
< Non-Nt
< 4 inch pp

Why is everyone so desperate to prove they're the ugliest on the forum? You want a fucking award for that? Sympathy?

My rejections have always been height based. My attempts at normie maxing have all been kind of redundant owing to being 5’6. Manlets are reviled, I’ve literally had DM exchanges over a couple of days that ended immediately upon being asked how tall I am. This was in spite of my height being stated on my profile. It’s social leprosy.

My aspiration now is an arrangement where I can work from home and not have to go out and be around people. Sadly I’m a brainlet on top of everything else.

>5'7
>Curry
>Crooked Teeth
>Ugly
>balding at 18
>Small Penis

I feel for you. It's over.

>5'7
>Curry
>Crooked Teeth
>Ugly
>balding at 18
>Small Penis

Lol brutal I have 4 traits in common out of six of them

Being autistic/nuerodivergent, I could’ve slayed with women if my dad didn’t curse me with his autism gene

It's going to be kind of hard if you have fat genetics and have adapted to bad eating habits since a long time. But, not impossible. My best advice would be to eat high protein foods and just cut down on carbohydrates and sugars. I'm also doing the same currently.
indeed I am, only drinking coffee in the mornings and gym while eating eggs, steak, vegetables and limited carbs