Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over worst genetics a guy can have?

TFDinGTA

TFDinGTA

Recruit
★★★★★
>5'7
>Curry
>Crooked Teeth
>Ugly
>balding at 18
>Small Penis

Is it possible to have worse genetics than what I have rn?

5'2 autistic and mixed race

Being @Grim_Reaper. Trust me, you don't want to be that guy.

Just look at Cyraxx

>5'7
>Curry
>Crooked Teeth
>Ugly
>balding at 18
>Small Penis

Brutal :feelsbadman:

mixed race
Jeremy Meeks | Rotten Tomatoes

I’m pretty much exactly the same as you, except I’m not balding

I’m a vERy dark shitskin curry though, absolutely repulsive looking creature

I was joking. I agree with your point though.
My problems are too brutal and beyond the 3rd dimension no mere mortal clump of cells organism can understand.

>5'7
>Curry
>Crooked Teeth
>Ugly
>balding at 18
>Small Penis

PenisPill is brutal, foids will fuck ugly dudes with big penises at least once out of curiosity.

My problems are too brutal and beyond the 3rd dimension no mere mortal clump of cells organism can understand.
What kind of mixed race are you? Black dad with white mom, white dad with asian mom, etc.

Don't say fuck. I want to fuck everyone and everything FOR FAILING ME. I need to FUCK NATURE I NEED TO FUCK GOD. NO CREATOR WILL GET AWAY WITH THIS FUCKING BULLSHITTERY

I’m pretty much exactly the same as you, except I’m not balding

I’m a vERy dark shitskin curry though, absolutely repulsive looking creature
my skin is light for a curry but I look like an inbred paki

my skin is light for a curry but I look like an inbred paki

Lol imagine asking if it’s possible to have worse genetics, when I have same flaws as you PLUS vERy dark shitskin.

vERy dark shitskin is an instant failo, if it wasn’t for my complexion I’d be a 5/10, instead I’m a 2.5/10. Race and complexion makes or breaks you.

You don’t know how good you have it, I hate when people don’t appreciate what they have. If you’re complaining about your stats, you’d have killed yourself if you wERe me.

Your light skin is the diffERence between you being a low-tiER normie and an uttER truecel.

i’m going to go a bit further than the common tropes and say body fat storage genetics, it’s incredibly brutal when your fat distribution and storage is garbage, you have a very hard time leanmaxxing

Lol imagine asking if it’s possible to have worse genetics, when I have same flaws as you PLUS vERy dark shitskin.

vERy dark shitskin is an instant failo, if it wasn’t for my complexion I’d be a 5/10, instead I’m a 2.5/10. Race and complexion makes or breaks you.

You don’t know how good you have it, I hate when people don’t appreciate what they have. If you’re complaining about your stats, you’d have killed yourself if you wERe me.

Your light skin is the diffERence between you being a low-tiER normie and an uttER truecel.
utter fucking cope it cant save my recessed jaw bug eyes and crooked nose foids still look at me like an alien freak

i’m going to go a bit further than the common tropes and say body fat storage genetics, it’s incredibly brutal when your fat distribution and storage is garbage, you have a very hard time leanmaxxing
ngl this also affects me curry genetics is brutal

ngl this also affects me curry genetics is brutal
bruh i’m mixed white and hispanic yet this is my most common problem, give me some tips

Who the fuck is this? Irrelevant filler ginger child.
It's Chuck from Icarly. He's basically this evil ginger kid. I thought you'd get the reference.

It's Chuck from Icarly. He's basically this evil ginger kid. I thought you'd get the reference.
I haven't seen that shit in years. Nick is crap rn

I haven't seen that shit in years. Nick is crap rn
Agreed. Old nick was the bomb. Once they fired the weirdo with a foot fetish the channel took a steep downhill.

Very fucked up genetics
But at least you're young so you can dickmaxx & get surgeries plus you can fraud up to 5'10.

Very fucked up genetics
But at least you're young so you can dickmaxx & get surgeries plus you can fraud up to 5'10.
Plus hop on fin and get maxilofacial treatment for your teeth

But dont expect too much, sadly your pheno hard capped you to normie

fix what you can. Cant do much about PenisPill but you can go to the gym, get hair treatment, get orthodontic work done.. or you can just sook

>5'7
>Curry
>Crooked Teeth
>Ugly
>balding at 18
>Small Penis

5'4, autistic, deathnic, facially femenine, framelet.

>5'5
>White but ginger
>Bad teeth aswell
>Receiding jawline
>Can't grow beard on cheeks (only neckbeard)
>NW6 at 24
>Blindcel (can't be fixed with surgery too risky)
>Non-NT
>Voicecel (I sound like some 12 yr old kid)

U mog me brocel

>5'7
>Curry
>Crooked Teeth
>Ugly
>balding at 18
>Small Penis

I have 3/6

Also why did you say curry 2 times?

Bad genetics, yes. Worst? No. 5'7 is taller than a lot of users.

It's going to be kind of hard if you have fat genetics and have adapted to bad eating habits since a long time. But, not impossible. My best advice would be to eat high protein foods and just cut down on carbohydrates and sugars. I'm also doing the same currently.