Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Worst fear: breaking teeth

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
Haven't started skatboarding cause I don't want to break teeth. Teeth scare me cause I have shit teeth and I hate getting dental treatment.

My little brother skateboards and he hasnt broken teeth yet but its a matter of time. Very scary I agree. He did break teeth once in basketball but they were baby teeth so it didnt matter. If you have broken teeth its over cuz u look scary

ye id do anything to avoid having to visit the dentist

My little brother skateboards and he hasnt broken teeth yet but its a matter of time. Very scary I agree. He did break teeth once in basketball but they were baby teeth so it didnt matter. If you have broken teeth its over cuz u look scary
take the teethpill. Without exaggeration , every stacy has perfect teeth.

I don't care tbh i'm ugly and i have shit teeths anyway

Health insurance
don't have health insurance. In my country , health insurance is only for those on very high incomes whereby they can afford top tier insurance which covers everything.
I don't care tbh i'm ugly and i have shit teeths anyway
it may be shit but cracked teeth are much worse

Really sad shit man

Mogs me because teeth

High IQ. Avoid unnecessary risk.

I have bad memories. Yeas it hurts in a very weird way.

I would hate that

Meanwhile a woman can have shit teeth and chad will fuck her

My front tooth has a little crack. it's over

does it hurt?
No, it's just a small crack at the bottom of the tooth. I tried to repair 3 times, but it always breaks again.
My tooth is like this one.
Cracked tooth 1

I’ve broken a tooth before partially I have a fake partial tooth N it looks legit my main fear is becoming disabled like paralyzed tbh