Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Worst experience ever for an incel is going on a plane

• Thread starter gymcellragefuel
  • Start date
gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★
I’m gonna feel extremely fucking suicidal for like the next 3 weeks. Gyno surgery next week and I have to fly to Egypt for it. No support no one going with me nothing.
Sitting alone on the plane is extremely fucking depressing especially when a couple sits next to you like the last time I went.
It’s like a fucking dream that a single foid who’s interested in me sits next to me and it’ll never happen.
to top it all off I can’t go gym for 14 days after the surgery. The rope feels like it’s tightening around my neck already. It feels very depressing to put in effort like this only to be ignored by every foid on the planet. Being strong looking good and lean it’s never enough. The rope is getting tight around my fucking neck

Who gives a fuck about gym and plane is good, they have food and movies. And unless the person next is fat, doesn't really matter which they are because don't need to talk to them.

Who gives a fuck about gym and plane is good, they have food and movies. And unless the person next is fat, doesn't really matter which they are because don't need to talk to them.
It’s a cheap flight no movies no food

I’m gonna feel extremely fucking suicidal for like the next 3 weeks. Gyno surgery next week and I have to fly to Egypt for it. No support no one going with me nothing.
Sitting alone on the plane is extremely fucking depressing especially when a couple sits next to you like the last time I went.
It’s like a fucking dream that a single foid who’s interested in me sits next to me and it’ll never happen.
to top it all off I can’t go gym for 14 days after the surgery. The rope feels like it’s tightening around my neck already. It feels very depressing to put in effort like this only to be ignored by every foid on the planet. Being strong looking good and lean it’s never enough. The rope is getting tight around my fucking neck
I don't like flying on the plane since I use budget airlines and their seats suck dick and there is no space for legs.

Was when a kid kept constantly kicking my seat and screaming, My headache was so bad i wanted to just throw the fucker out of the plane but i didnt due to laws lol