Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Sitting on plane as an incel is torture

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★★
I had to sit on the window seat and 2 foids sat next to me. The one next to me immediately complained and asked the aisle seat foid if she could bring her boyfriend next to her .

Aisle seat foid immediately agreed and swapped with the boyfriend.

They were kissing, playing and hugging next to me the entire flight to which I had to painfully endure holding back anger and tears.

I had to sit on the window seat and 2 foids sat next to me. The one next to me immediately complained and asked the aisle seat foid if she could bring her boyfriend next to her .

They were kissing, playing and hugging next to me the entire flight to which I had to painfully endure holding back anger and tears.
beat the shit out of her bf and ascend with her :lul:

Remembering Never Forget GIF

what the fuck...

I'd rather sit in a plane's toilet 10 hours, too much suicidefuel

beyond brutal

3 SEATS ON THE WINDOW AISLE!? :feelswhat:

Sorry to hear that, you didn't deserve to have that experience

Should have used a switchER

Headphones bro

ive seen a video of a tiktok that some dudes fake they have a disease so no one sits next to them
just fake u are crazy theory

Vomit on a foid or chad then say you were just home sick

I had to sit next to a pretty chick on a plane for 2 hours once. It was torture, just awkward silence the whole time.

Make a stink next time. Tell them that you feel offended by them kissing, that you find it indecent and gross. Tell them to stop or get a room, ruin their mood.

If they accuse you of jealousy or inceldom, just tell them you’re religious and that they’ll go to hell. That’ll teach ‘em.

And when u have to ask to go to the bathroom:
"E-excuse m-m-me, s-stacy, c-c-chad... C-could you p-please let me u-use the b-b-b-bathroom?"

Im just on phone or use plane tv

Aiplane seating is one of the most awkward and uncomfortable things ever.

I absolutely detest the process of flying...

>Getting to the airport super early out of fear of missing your flight
>Wait in line to check your bag
>Wait in line to be molested & yelled at by TSA
>Kill time before flight
>Flight Delays (ragefuel)
>That unruly line that forms when the seat zones are being called
>Finding your seat, and either some dumbass is in your seat or some dumb ass mistakenly things you're in their seat
>Sitting, and almost always getting fucked over by who you end up sitting with
>Extremely tight space
>Awkward silence
>If you have the window, the dumbass next to you will probably ask you to put the shade down or up when they could have just bought a fucking window seat themselves
>Crying babies on the fucking plane
>That slow & uncomfortable exit from the plane
>Baggage claim, and praying your shit actually comes out on the conveyor belt, then having to cut through a crowd of people to get it when it finally comes out
>Waiting for your ride among an endless line of cars

I love seeing different places, but I hate the entire process of air travel. It is pure suifuel. There has to be a better way.

Homelander that plane

LMAO pure torture

And when u have to ask to go to the bathroom:
"E-excuse m-m-me, s-stacy, c-c-chad... C-could you p-please let me u-use the b-b-b-bathroom?"
:reeeeee: I was NOT scared of them I wanted to kill them. I could brutally murder that twig if I wanted to

If i wqs in the exit row I think I'd open the emergency door and just get sucked out

Never being on plane or i fact travelled anywhere

>Kill time before flight
>Finding your seat, and either some dumbass is in your seat or some dumb ass mistakenly things you're in their seat
>Extremely tight space
>Awkward silence
>If you have the window, the dumbass next to you will probably ask you to put the shade down or up when they could have just bought a fucking window seat themselves
>Baggage claim, and praying your shit actually comes out on the conveyor belt, then having to cut through a crowd of people to get it when it finally comes out

I love seeing different places, but I hate the entire process of air travel. It is pure suifuel. There has to be a better way.
You make it seem worse than it is, there's no easier time in human history to travel distances than today

You make it seem worse than it is, there's no easier time in human history to travel distances than today

That goes without saying, genius.

However, the point still remains...

For an extremely introverted, overstimulated, and burnt out mentalcel, everything I said rings true. Your experience is not everyone's experience.

Should have knocked the pilot out and flew the plane into the ocean

>Kill time before flight
>Extremely tight space
>Awkward silence

All this, the only positive thing I can think of is hot flight attendants you can perve at.

No, aside from clots due to immobility.

Just sit on the bus and look at the window.

Lol

You're cucked if normies being in a betabux triggers you, I love flying and would all the time if I had money, who gives a fuck about the other passengers?

I feel you fren. I always book flights at very early hours therefore I always sleep while we are traveling. But that doesn't always work out so I always see couples hugging / kissing. I don't know why they do that in the air.

couch rope GIF by South Park