Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Worst ethnicity (west civ)

Worst ethicity to be in the west

• White

Votes: 14 11.0%
  • Black

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Indian

Votes: 72 56.7%
  • Asian (pale)

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • Asian (dark)

Votes: 22 17.3%
  • Lightskin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eastern europe

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Latino

Votes: 3 2.4%

• Total voters
curry 100% no questions asked. I hear foids shitting on Indians all the time. Even the more "progressive" ones will act squemish about Indian men.

Gooks, even curries do better than them I've noticed.

Ricecels/Hapacels.

Dambb excluding Arabcels? I guess they still mog curries anyway so eh.

Shitmogging every other race won't win stacy's heart unfortunately. Unless @chudur-budur or another currycel can argue otherwise.

I think it might be Indian tbh. I see them become betabuxx a lot for some reason.

curry 100% no questions asked. I hear foids shitting on Indians all the time. Even the more "progressive" ones will act squemish about Indian men.
Gooks, even curries do better than them I've noticed.
idk what part of the west u live in, but its the other way around irl

I have seen some gooks, chinks and japs be changs and not be repulsed by foids
curries are the truest of truecels, even more than hapas, at least hapas have asian foids

Anyone who voted white should change it to EE tbh. Slavs get no respect from other whites on top of all of the other disadvantages.

So you can bitch and moan all day about how hard you have it but whitecels shouldn't be allowed to vent?
You can cry all day son. Your race have it easier than all the others. JBW is already considered a LAW in this forum and only white supremacists deny it.

Its trully over for you here.

You can cry all day son. Your race have it easier than all the others. JBW is already considered a LAW in this forum and only white supremacists deny it.

Its trully over for you here.
Totally baseless assertions.

Gypsies shold have been included

curries, no doubt.

why is eastern europe even an option, you can't really tell ee from we as long as they dont have ee accent

i can't think of a single positive steriotype about indians.

Anyone who voted white should change it to EE tbh. Slavs get no respect from other whites on top of all of the other disadvantages.
What disadvantages?
Also why do we have no respect from other whites?
Gypsies shold have been included
Absolutely,even prostitutes won't fuck them.
why is eastern europe even an option, you can't really tell ee from we as long as they dont have ee accent

Curries without a doubt.

JFL at the people voting white.:feelshaha:

Curries, no competition. Forget being hated in the west they're hated in their own country, no wonder their rate of rope is high

What disadvantages?
Also why do we have no respect from other whites?
I meant that slavs get all of the disadvantages of being white in the west as well as being essentially lowest ranked on the white ethnicity ladder. Teutonics, anglos, even balts tend to look down on them.

I meant that slavs get all of the disadvantages of being white in the west as well as being essentially lowest ranked on the white ethnicity ladder. Teutonics, anglos, even balts tend to look down on them.
I don't think being slav is really an ethnicity,more just EE culture.People can't even tell I'm slavic.I've mostly been told I look italian.

Cope thread.
Your face is the problem, not your race.
But but curry that.

Sluts sent him nude and wanted his curry cock.

Attachments

• phLAOSs.jpg
    phLAOSs.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 162
  • XJg8dby.jpg
    XJg8dby.jpg
    421.1 KB · Views: 148
Race can be a huge disadvantage. Just because women find a literal top 0.1% curry attractive doesn't mean that being indian isn't a major roadblock. Notice how much better he looks in the second photo, just because the lightning makes him seem somewhat white.

Curries without a doubt

Surprised Latinos got so few votes. I voted 'Latino' ---- we have curry skin color, southeast asian height and Sub-Saharan African IQ

(PS - I'm assuming the OP was thinking of mestizo Latin Americans, not Spaniards, who tend to be Mediterranean-type Chads)

It's over for currys tbh
Cope thread.
But but curry that.

Now compare him to Chads of every other race, moron

I would say its a close race between indians and hapas. The hapa-look combined with a toxic personality is probably worse than ethnic indians.

So are arabs hyper-slayers now?

Cope thread.
But but curry that.

Agreed. People will still turn a blind eye to this tho

Funnily enough it's actually the progressive ones who shit on Indians the most.

>people said white

is this a meme or do people genuinely believe this

if you don't vote curry ur an autist

Being slav is a curse. Especially when you have the accent. And I hate it because foids hate me after I tell them the country of origin.

Fuck America.

Every single study proves white males are far more desirable to females of all ethnicities than any other race. GTFO stormfront idiot.
And yet when you look at cases of reverse hypergamy, while ethnics may do worse overall, they have a much higher chance of getting higher in the genetic lottery in the reverse hypergamy department than white men do.

Everytime we see a White man with an Ethnic Female its always tends to be someone way below his looksmatch, same when with they're even with a female of their own race, and everytime an Ethnic or African Man is with a White/Asian female they tend to be better looking than the male. Surely this would seem to indicate a bigger problem, even if whites have access to a higher amount of genetically inferior females.

It's no question Indian. Why would anybody vote for being White lmao

Sand nigger.
Nah Curry

Liberals can coddle arabs to an extent, Liberals hate curries and ricecels because they are successful minorities unlike blacks, hispanics or arabs.
Surprised Latinos got so few votes. I voted 'Latino' ---- we have curry skin color, southeast asian height and Sub-Saharan African IQ

(PS - I'm assuming the OP was thinking of mestizo Latin Americans, not Spaniards, who tend to be Mediterranean-type Chads)
Nah liberals and neocons can tolerate mestizos, but not curries

If you are a curry or ricecel in the west its over