Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Worst ethnicity (west civ)

Worst ethicity to be in the west

• White

Votes: 14 11.0%
  • Black

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Indian

Votes: 72 56.7%
  • Asian (pale)

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • Asian (dark)

Votes: 22 17.3%
  • Lightskin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eastern europe

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Latino

Votes: 3 2.4%

• Total voters
And yet when you look at cases of reverse hypergamy, while ethnics may do worse overall, they have a much higher chance of getting higher in the genetic lottery in the reverse hypergamy department than white men do.

Everytime we see a White man with an Ethnic Female its always tends to be someone way below his looksmatch, same when with they're even with a female of their own race, and everytime an Ethnic or African Man is with a White/Asian female they tend to be better looking than the male. Surely this would seem to indicate a bigger problem, even if whites have access to a higher amount of genetically inferior females.
This is what the JBW copers fail to understand.

Ethnics trade up when they get a white girl

White men trade down when they get an ethnic girl.

How exactly are white men winning here? We are fucking LOSING

This is what the JBW copers fail to understand.

Ethnics trade up when they get a white girl

White men trade down when they get an ethnic girl.

How exactly are white men winning here? We are fucking LOSING
All the best ethnic females are reserved for bottom tier white men.
VKQjJ.jpg

Meanwhile, the only white foids that ethnics can get are landwhales or hags.

Dark skinned asians. Shortest, poorest people around. They have all the disadvantages of east asians while having their own disadvantages thrown in. Ricecels may be fucked but they at least skullmog other people and have jawlines. SEAers are short, have no jawline, have dark skin and recessed chin. Truly the ultimate incel race.

This is not to say all SEAers are incels, I know a 6'5 Filipino guy, but yea generally they're done.

It's over for currycels.

Indian/Asian definetely, it's over for currycels/ricecels, because no politician truly cares for you; the leftist scum only cares about (sand-)niggers and trannies and the right-wing parties don't care for them, either. Whitecels are also fucked, because they are confronted with some leftist hellcats.

You are not truly blackpilled if you didn't vote curry. And wtf is "Lightskin?"

Surprised Latinos got so few votes. I voted 'Latino' ---- we have curry skin color, southeast asian height and Sub-Saharan African IQ

(PS - I'm assuming the OP was thinking of mestizo Latin Americans, not Spaniards, who tend to be Mediterranean-type Chads)

Mestizos are not that bad, but native americans are the ugliest, along with the curries.

I vote for curries nobody can beat curry brothers at inceldom.

Whitecels have it worst.

I mean it's bad enough they'll never have a family.

But now they have to get mugged by niggers and mexicans while paying taxes to support them.

India is a subhuman country like 99% of population