Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

World trade center jumpers

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Last edited:
if i was as miserable as i am today on 911 i would've jumped off too

Brutal.

Ngl sometimes when I'm taking a shit in the bathroom I think about the jumpers on 9/11. I think about how most of those people would be alive to this day had the building not collapsed.

From what I understand the WTC was not designed the traditional way and that contributed to the collapse as well as the extreme heat from the burning jet fuel.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPy5RNZmHdg

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NkBfLBov5Q

they had to choose between burning to death and jumping :feelsohgod:

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams

Fun fact:
That loud bang sound when they hit the ground is their organs exploding.

Crazy how so many people died from asbestos exposure after the collapse. Guess asbestos doesn't do shit and also jet few melts steel beams.

From what I understand the WTC was not designed the traditional way and that contributed to the collapse as well as the extreme heat from the burning jet fuel.
low iq retardcel it was designed to survive hundreds of plane crashes it was a controlled demolition and planes did not exist it was all cgi/chroma keying.
Most of the Jet fuel disappears when hit with the air and objects. There was not a single skyscraper that collapsed thanks to the fire.
Factor VI - Cattle
Those who will not use their brains are no better off than those who have
no brains, and so this mindless school of jelly-fish, father, mother, son,
and daughter, become useful beasts of burden or trainers of the same.
this is you OP

Last edited:
low iq retardcel it was designed to survive hundreds of plane crashes it was a controlled demolition and planes did not exist it was all cgi/chroma keying.
Most of the Jet fuel disappears when hit with the air and objects. There was not a single skyscraper that collapsed thanks to the fire.

this is you OP
if you believe that this was a demolition then this conversation is over and you are blocked. i don't converse with retards.

if you believe that this was a demolition then this conversation is over and you are blocked. i don't converse with retards.
Explain why building 7 collapsed retard… it had some very important documents in that building. Also the part of the pentagon that was hit had some suspect documents about laundered money

Explain why building 7 collapsed retard… it had some very important documents in that building. Also the part of the pentagon that was hit had some suspect documents about laundered money
you too are blocked. retard.

it was c4ed nigga.

peak goy you should go back to the reddit and sub to r/science

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams
The steel used in WTC was A-36 structural steel. It's melting point is 2,590–2,670 °F. Jet fuels usually burns at 1500°F. Which caused the steel to become soft and lose it's rigidity. The steel was unable to hold the weight of concrete under it hence the towers collapsed. It ain't rocket science.

The attack was definitely carried out by Muslim extremists, however I do think the CIA and Mossad knew very well what was gonna happen. But they didn't do anything about it, because they knew Americans would not support an unprovoked war against towel heads in the mountains.

The steel used in WTC was A-36 structural steel. It's melting point is 2,590–2,670 °F. Jet fuels usually burns at 1500°F. Which caused the steel to become soft and lose it's rigidity. The steel was unable to hold the weight of concrete under it hence the towers collapsed. It ain't rocket science.
Turns out you don't need to literally liquify steel to make the building unstable

The attack was definitely carried out by Muslim extremists, however I do think the CIA and Mossad knew very well what was gonna happen. But they didn't do anything about it.
This is also my theory.

This is also my theory.
I think I read somewhere before that Mossad had high intelligence there would be a huge terrorist attack in the United States in 2001. And then guess what happened! Oy vey!

In 1998 neocons like Perle and his PNAC think tank were talking about a new Pearl Harbour being the excuse to invade several middle eastern nations.
I think it was known about by certain intelligence agencies and allowed to occur. If it wasn't actually planned by them which you can't rule out
Keep in mind that these neocons think peace and economic stability can lead to decadence and you have a clue to how they think

Last edited: