Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News World is literally bending to my subconsciousness.

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
And because all I think about are black pills it shows me those every single day. Pretty weird. And then people call me schizophrenic. If they lived through what I lived they would be locked away in Arkham asylum next to the joker. I’m doing pretty okay all things considered.

damn that shit wild ngl

damn bro i wish i could bend the world with my consciousness

Once you take the blackpill it's everywhere.

Schizomaxx is real

Your life sounds like an episode of the Truman Show, ngl.

There is no escaping the blackpill. Its inevitable

read Neville Goddard. nigga covers conciousness manipulation of reality in way to leverage it for profits

How did you get that avi ? Can you do on mine ?
@Diocel

interesting
me and buddhacel used to discuss this long time back. You have to test it yourself. it's very fun when you succeed

Law of attraction is for chad only

let me tak you to a brothel and you will forget about these for some time, nice time to chill.

I believe you

You need to escape the simulation.

Bend the world to where I get all the surgeries I need soon.

Once you take the blackpill it's everywhere.
Or was it there to begin with, and being blackpilled opened our eyes? I think the blackpill started after feminism, and got pushed into hyper drive after tinder.

Last edited:
And because all I think about are black pills it shows me those every single day. Pretty weird. And then people call me schizophrenic. If they lived through what I lived they would be locked away in Arkham asylum next to the joker. I’m doing pretty okay all things considered.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back