Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

World Cup 2022 Official Thread

Eh I’m kinda glad for di maria since he’s an actual good player who doesn’t need pens

Messi has become the ultimate GOD Chad now
Messi is autistic and a manlet, without his talent/wealth/fame he'd probably be an incel.

But he's the best football player in the world right now IMO.

Played the 2nd best after mbappe

Di Maria played really well I won’t deny that. I always liked him since I was a kid.

What does this mean for the SMV of both teams (white,black,latino). Did black SMV just take a hit in France :feelshehe:

Ima just happy for argoos, dunno, france goes second time WC just.. dont like

Gutted France. Messi will lift the cup. Great game, great tournament.

they just wanted Pessi to win so more $hekels for them, he sells hype for both soys and normies
kikes support diversity thats why charcoal france supported Qatar to hold the WC and indirectly france was favourized

What are you guys 2026 predictions
I want saudi Arabia, morocco, egypt or algeria to win

Yeahh. No one would give a fuck except Arabs if it was a Morocco vs Croatia final.
Yeah only reason I even started watching the matches was because a lot of high tier teams were jobbing against Morocco, Japan and Croatia but turns out they weren't in FIFA's plans.
Argentina got out from the easiest group stage, then had it easy against Australia. 3 matches straight with one penalty each, just in this world cup when Messi was about to retire:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: They were lucky enough that Croatia eliminated Brazil in penalties otherwise they would've been fucked referee or not.

French normies won't celebrate anything tonight.
Good.

27876%20-%20SoyBooru.jpg

What does this mean for the SMV of both teams (white,black,latino). Did black SMV just take a hit in France :feelshehe:
It means nothing. Foids will still get wet for whoever they get wet for.

how is tying a match 3-3 and only winning on penalty shootouts mean they "btfo'd" fance :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
France was playing catch up the whole time. They never led in this game and got thoroughly dismantled in penalty kicks

That doesn't matter, it was still a tie after over 2 hours so it wasn't a "btfo". 1 of Argentina's goal was a bullshit penalty kick and the other was just pure luck since it only crossed the line by a little. Those fraud argentina niggers had the most penalties out of the entire world cup history because fifa wanted to make this stupid messi faggot happy after he got cucked by saudi arabia :feelskek::feelskek:.

Also wtf they weren't "thoroughly dismantled", they just didn't win it
I'm not interested in reading excuses.

France never led, Argentina held a 2-0 lead, basically gave the game away and still won in convincing fashion when it came to penalty kicks, while France bricked 2 free kicks and overextended their stamina just to get back in the game. Argentina was playing with house money after taking that 2-0 lead

The final was really good and exciting tbh. I'm happy Argentina won because they are more similar to Spain than France, indeed France is always mocking Spain in everything so of course I wouldn't cheer for them.

Some excuses are valid.

Nah, it's a classic sore loser trait. You aint even french, otherwise I'd tell you to hold that L and move on
JFL if youre seriously insisting on making final conclusions by half time then you arent really in a position to judge football games.

What if Argentina never scored that 3rd goal? Would you still claim France was “destroyed” even though they won the world cup because Argentina held a 2-0 lead in the first half of the game?
Bro Im not interested in reading your ifs and buts

They held a 2-0 lead

Was tied 2-2

Held a 3-2 lead

And then routed France with 4 straight goals in penalty while France bricked 2 free kicks for game.

Argentina owned this game from start to finish and that's a reality you're going to have to accept.

Exactly. I’m not even French and I’m defending them because of how plainly obvious to everyone including the non French that pessi and his Argentinian faggot team only won because of the penalties that were showered onto them because the refs felt sorry that the nigger couldn’t even beat Saudi Arabia without them :feelshaha::feelshaha:

It’s in Argentinan blood to be frauds, like how they LARP as whites even while knowing they are mutts. :feelskek:

It shows how retarded your logic is. It means that even teams that ultimately win were “destroyed” because according to you the first half is all that matters and not the final score. According to you, even if France won that game they would’ve been “destroyed from beginning to end” since those Argentina cucks had an early 2-0 lead and that how the game eventually developed doesn’t matter.

Ok faggot go tell everyone that just barely winning a 3-3 game because of a few missed penalties means that they “owned this game” JFL
Bro I'm not going to read any more of your excuses. It's clear that their win has disturbed you to the point of losing reason.

Never gonna happen man. This is the furthest an African team, let alone an Arab team will go. I want Netherlands to win a world cup, they were in the finals thrice and lost this world cup to due Argentinian cheating again.
Wa la tahinu wa la tahzanu wa antumul alawna in kuntum mumineen

We will have the upper hand it's just a matter of when

@Indracel ARGENTINA WINNING 3:2
What Indracel is this? There was the other guy from California and now all of a sudden we have a new greycel with the same name and that dude is gone?

Bro I'm not going to read any more of your excuses. It's clear that their win has disturbed you to the point of losing reason.
Where is this motherfucker running around. For a year he is all the way at the rank of Admiral and from California, and then all of a sudden he is gone (banned) but then a greycel with 60 posts who says he is living in India? Wtf Explain Dreg!

How can these things happen !?! I'm miffed !!!

Where is this motherfucker running around. For a year he is all the way at the rank of Admiral and from California, and then all of a sudden he is gone (banned) but then a greycel with 60 posts who says he is living in India? Wtf Explain Dreg!

How can these things happen !?! I'm miffed !!!
Wait what? I dont understand what you're asking :feelswhat:

Wait what? I dont understand what you're asking :feelswhat:
There was one user called "Indracel" from California, had thousands of posts. Then he was banned or quit his account idk which. Now there is another user called @Indracel with 60 posts and it says "curryland". I was trying to find the old Indracel. Am trying to figure out if it is the same person or not and if so how this is possible.

He got deleted and I took his username that’s what happened :feelshaha::feelshaha:
Really? Or are you him in another form? His departure is very mysterious. Usually, mods don't nuke accounts like that unless something very serious happened.

@The Enforcer @Dregster

Was the previous user "Indracel" really nukes completely? If so may I ask why?

There was one user called "Indracel" from California, had thousands of posts. Then he was banned or quit his account idk which. Now there is another user called @Indracel with 60 posts and it says "curryland". I was trying to find the old Indracel. Am trying to figure out if it is the same person or not and if so how this is possible.
Looks like a different person

What was the joindate and postcount of the other Indracel ?