Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

World Cup 2022 Official Thread

I swear Morocco is winning

France and Argentina final then

Most boring and predictable outcome ever tbh, the sandniggers dug their own graves with those 2 stupid mistakes that cost them the match

Kill the french in Minecraft.

Morocco giga choked this match. Fucked up so many chances. France is just a different class though, they're world champions so it was expected for Morocco to lose. Hopefully this world cup will set the stage for better African teams in 2026.
Ready for ur 4th place finish, Chico?:feelsaww::feelshaha::feelsdevil:

Morocco giga choked this match. Fucked up so many chances. France is just a different class though, they're world champions so it was expected for Morocco to lose. Hopefully this world cup will set the stage for better African teams in 2026.
Yeah I feel that with more consistency and less fuckups they could've easily won the match, but they choked at so many key moments I just knew it wasn't going to work out for them. The missed chances, players dribbling non-stop when they should kicking at the damn net, passing the ball to those France niggers etc. sealed the deal. France barely had to lift a finger because unlike them they didn't make as much mistakes, their goals were basically handed on a silver platter.

Last edited:
Messi > The niggers on France’s team

FIBM3TOVcAAmhJl.jpg:large

He would deserve it.
I hope this will happen fr.

I really hope Argentina can win this. France is such a soy country.

Whitegentina will win.

France has better players than Argentina on average,but the team that puts the most soul on the pitch will win.Marocco has shown us that football is more about personality and faith and less about skill (aka looks),unlike the SMV market.

Argentina will win tomorrow, Nigger France will not win two straight World Cup tournaments.

Valid points, don't want (F)rance to win.

Is the world cup undeniable proof that ethnics are inferior? 4th place is the highest sandniggers have ever gotten.
What about France winning a lot lately with lots of ethnics?

France will win

France didn't play spectacularly well against England or Morocco but still won fairly comfortably. So I guess I'll call it for them, though I want to see Messi lift the cup tbh.

argentina getting blacked today

MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, trash referee

Soft pen to give but a deserved lead.

over for France

Another undeserved penalty in front of goal for the fraud Messi. Guy was literally diving.

Then that fake "ooooh my eyes" by Alvarez jfl. He literally got slightly touched on his shoulder and then he falls to the ground pretending he got poked in the eye. Every fucking match Messi gets a free bullshit penalty.

Even against Saudi-Arabia where they lost. I'm fucking done, this world cup is giga corrupt. You have to be retarded as fuck not to see that.
Messi got a penalty in every match jfl

2:0 for Argentina

Over for France 0 chances

Another undeserved penalty in front of goal for the fraud Messi. Guy was literally diving.

Then that fake "ooooh my eyes" by Alvarez jfl. He literally got slightly touched on his shoulder and then he falls to the ground pretending he got poked in the eye. Every fucking match Messi gets a free bullshit penalty.

Even against Saudi-Arabia where they lost. I'm fucking done, this world cup is giga corrupt. You have to be retarded as fuck not to see that.
:yes:

Argentina can only win world cups by clearly robbing

France are getting absolutely MAULED. Probably cos I predicted they'd win and I've generally been wrong this tournament jfl.

France are getting absolutely MAULED. Probably cos I predicted they'd win and I've generally been wrong this tournament jfl.
Mbappe is gonna hit three and win it in the end

di maria will be incel if he wasnt a footballer

Last edited:
Now france now how it feels to be Croatia, refballed in the world cup final.

Why are France so garbage though. Didn't expect them to be so mid.

Why are France so garbage though. Didn't expect them to be so mid.
They'll blame it on a cold/'flu-type virus' that's apparently gone through some of the team this week.