Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

World class gymcel, still virgin

UltimateGYMCEL

UltimateGYMCEL

Roided eroge addicted
i reached a point of having a level of strength in powerlifting surpassing 99% of lifters according to strengthstandards, gym i go to i mog
anyway foids keep giving me bad looks and rejecting me and they prefer to go for the zoomer tik toker with 3 weeks of gym before me
to say a number, i bench 210kg with 104kg bw

Luckily I can use my strength for self defense, I always wanted to beat the shit out of a nigger on the street, but unfortunately I live in a white country

i reached a point of having a level of strength in powerlifting surpassing 99% of lifters according to strengthstandards, gym i go to i mog
anyway foids keep giving me bad looks and rejecting me and they prefer to go for the zoomer tik toker with 3 weeks of gym before me

Luckily I can use my strength for self defense, I always wanted to beat the shit out of a nigger on the street, but unfortunately I live in a white country
Why do you hate nigger?

You wouldn't pound shit in you faggot.

Chads.is

Dude… same situation. I’m at elite level strength and have what I feel like is a great physique, but none of that matters, I’m still invisible

THERES MOGGERS EVERYWHERE!!!!!!

IRL MOG

SOCIAL MEDIA MOG

Guys come even here to mog

Theres no escaping it XD

MOGs me I tried lifting on and off for 8 years and couldn't make gainz for shit. Looks like it doesn't matter anyway.

MOGs me I tried lifting on and off for 8 years and couldn't make gainz for shit. Looks like it doesn't matter anyway.
GET MOGGED ON INCEL SITE HAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS FUCKING LAUGHABLE

Based brocels also foids want prettyfags today i hope you succeed