Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Working is not worth it. They tried to get me fired at work

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
When I used to work in retail I got moved from working outside the store to inside of the inside. Ever since that happened I had this one supervisor always making complaints about me, telling the managers that I wasn't working well, even though I am a hard worker, thats why I got promoted. He was also talking to people in his crew and basically bullying me in passive aggressive ways. Making fun of the way I look, the way I talk, my ethnicity, but all in very subtle ways. One day one of his crew members was being a dick to me so I reported him to the club manager and he took a two week leave of absence. When he came back his femake manager jumped to his defense and tried everything to defend him. I was thinking "wtf bitch" why are you taking sides you don't know what happened?
Anyway, I told the club manager about what happened and I got a little teary-eyed ngl. I told her I wanted to be moved to another area and she let me. But everyone was making it seem like i was a troublemaker or the bully even though most of the time I mind my own business and just do my work in peace. I stayed in that store for a few more months and then dipped. Would've been better if I hadn't even worked there. Fuck working with these low frequency fucks we have today.

Leech them off with neetbuxxx friendo.
And yes someone have to send these faggots to eat dirt.

The crying-part was a little gay, but keep defending yourself against bullies.
The best Defence is attack.

I don’t work.

Good for u bro, u did well.

Yeah same.
I just wanted to be left alone at work, but coworkers always feel the need to shit on me for no reason.
Hate that group mentality, I did nothing to those fuckers, they just need someone weaker or nicer than them.

Well, it's all your imagination according to IT experts.

Yeah same.
I just wanted to be left alone at work, but coworkers always feel the need to shit on me for no reason.
Hate that group mentality, I did nothing to those fuckers, they just need someone weaker or nicer than them.
Yeah. It's a dog eat dog world. Somehow when you are outnumbered, people try to gaslight you because they are the majority. You gotta hold firm to your beliefs in the face of gaslighting and passive aggression

Bullying never ends. Only thing you can do is try to work with men. At least they won't lie about "sexual harassment". I'm 100% sure your foid manager found entertainment your suffering.