Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Working hard but

gangrenemax

gangrenemax

Major
★★★★
I've been making decent money saving up and investing in ETFs. I wanted to take myself downtown and go to a decent restaurant but when I look at myself in the mirror I don't feel like I deserve anything good in life. I'm so used to living in a shit hole pissing in bottles and just seeing my own curry skin most of the day when I'm not around older guys in a machine shop that I feel weird around people who look decent. I feel like crying when I look at myself in the mirror and I see the cards I was dealt with since birth

I'm broke af, but I also don't need much money outside of buying snacks and sometimes games

I always feel bad when I go outside and never enjoy it, so I don't even try.
I enjoy my time more LDARing at home, watching anime, reading manga, playing games and sleeping long

Buy drugs, never go out spber, it’s already over

I wanted to take myself downtown and go to a decent restaurant but when I look at myself in the mirror I don't feel like I deserve anything good in life.
I assume you come from abusive parents. Either way this is one of the hardest things to get past to just "do it for yourself" this shit is touted a lot but i know for fact not many can do it just for them if their family isnt backing them saying good etc. I have to do hardcore slave misery shit and im truly alone and nobody was ever there to say good job and still isnt. I have to feel good inside myself about it and does it work? sure it lasts like 12 seconds. Then im off using more drugs and drink. No one looks at whats BEHIND motivation in society, its like addicts who cant get clean and die , its because their family would never stop abusing them till death. Trust me i lived it.

I'm broke af, but I also don't need much money outside of buying snacks and sometimes games

I always feel bad when I go outside and never enjoy it, so I don't even try.
I enjoy my time more LDARing at home, watching anime, reading manga, playing games and sleeping long
sleep maxxing is a beautiful cope I get to day dream and comfy maxx

I assume you come from abusive parents. Either way this is one of the hardest things to get past to just "do it for yourself" this shit is touted a lot but i know for fact not many can do it just for them if their family isnt backing them saying good etc. I have to do hardcore slave misery shit and im truly alone and nobody was ever there to say good job and still isnt. I have to feel good inside myself about it and does it work? sure it lasts like 12 seconds. Then im off using more drugs and drink. No one looks at whats BEHIND motivation in society, its like addicts who cant get clean and die , its because their family would never stop abusing them till death. Trust me i lived it.
sorry to hear that brocel

I've been making decent money saving up and investing in ETFs. I wanted to take myself downtown and go to a decent restaurant but when I look at myself in the mirror I don't feel like I deserve anything good in life. I'm so used to living in a shit hole pissing in bottles and just seeing my own curry skin most of the day when I'm not around older guys in a machine shop that I feel weird around people who look decent. I feel like crying when I look at myself in the mirror and I see the cards I was dealt with since birth
Bro, listen. I know how it feels. BUT YOU MUST JUST SAY FUCK IT SOMETIMES NIGGA. Just go out and eat; if people stare, FUCK THEM. Don't even look at the niggers around you, man; yes, we are ugly/autistic/lonely whatever the fuck, BUT WE'RE STILL HUMAN BRO. Please, do yourself a favour and have a nice meal; do it for us, do it for yourself.

Bro, listen. I know how it feels. BUT YOU MUST JUST SAY FUCK IT SOMETIMES NIGGA. Just go out and eat; if people stare, FUCK THEM. Don't even look at the niggers around you, man; yes, we are ugly/autistic/lonely whatever the fuck, BUT WE'RE STILL HUMAN BRO. Please, do yourself a favour and have a nice meal; do it for us, do it for yourself.
thanks brocel I think I will go to a local sushi place they have a dim interior and I'll ask for an omakase. Good luck to you in your ventures too