Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Working can be nice because you get some power over foids

Simp

Simp

Recruit
I have a decent position in a company so I have influence in the future of the lower ranked employees. I gave 2 women really bad reviews to my boss and they both got fired. One was a retarded aspie with social anxiety and the other one was the typical braindead normie girl who believes in astrology.

:feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh:
fucking based if real.
doing gods work

6nynyq.png
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Did you forget the password to your account as well? :feelskek:

Sounds like a plausible LARP to me, but a truecel hero if actually done; it seems the norm of men being directly punished or terminated in the workplace for foids feeling even the slightest bit "harassed", usually by subhumans, has turned on them just this once... :feelsclown:

You both wealthmog and inhibmog me for being in that sort of position and directly doing such a thing, though. :feelsjuice:

Did you forget the password to your account as well? :feelskek:

Sounds like a plausible LARP to me, but a truecel hero if actually done; it seems the norm of men being directly punished or terminated in the workplace for foids feeling even the slightest bit "harassed", usually by subhumans, has turned on them just this once... :feelsclown:

You both wealthmog and inhibmog me for being in that sort of position and directly doing such a thing, though. :feelsjuice:
Nah I just kinda gave up, I'm an oldcel so my rage days are very sporadic. Sometimes I drop by to post a bit tho.
When you get older you naturally climb to a higher position in your job so it's no big deal.

press X to doubt

Based if it’s true

Yes, I have gained a little bit of power at my night job over foids. It is my second year with the company, so all the newly hired foids sometimes are left under my command. :feelshaha::ha..feels::foidSoy::feelssus::feelsree::feelsping::foidSoy::no::no::no: