Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Working around women really teaches you how much women hate ugly men

Mental_Out

Mental_Out

Original recipe mod from the Serge regime
★★★★★
Having to work around them has been a massive blackpill. You start to realise how they can't even keep up a professional appearance around ugly men. They'll give me that look of utter abject disgust even before I've actually said anything and will continue to give you semi sarcastic replies even after you've helped them with something. They won't even bother with basic courtesy, if you say hello in the morning they'll literally just blank you entirely.

The dumbest part of course is I get a reputation for being "shy" because of it, even though I talk to them perfectly well when I do proving that's clearly not it. Of course I'm an ugly man so things have to be framed as though it's my fault and that this is awkwardness on my part and not the way they give me the scowl of death whenever I need to ask them something. Don't have this issue with men as much unless they're chad types who look down on ugly men, it's mostly just women.

I remember i worked in this garden center. The boss was this weird old dutch guy who treated the male employees like dogs and hired a certain amount of young women to give easy work and hit on. I remember how all those girls ignored me in favor of interacting with him as he desperately tried to stick his cock into them talking about flowers and shit. It just reinforced the "ghost" mentality I had already developed by then.

When I had a job with women every guy that was single hit on the same 2 girls

Basically workplace goddesses. If they asked for a man to be a chair and another to be a footstool they wouldn’t hesitate. Everywhere they go they are royalty.

Women at my work would tell me I was quiet. I just told them I don't really have much to say.

I've found that men of all types are reluctant to socialize with the ugly outcast because they are conscious of how it might hurt their social standing. Fraternizing with an incel can tank your SMV as a normie, even a chadlite.