Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women are men's property

:lul::lul::lul:
you surely do tardie. you surely do. that thing you wrote there, yeah that will fill the gigantic void in your skull :feelskek:
you're here in the same place I am despite women being your property my sigma skibidi andrew tate abundance mindset high value male alpha redpilled wolf.

but I get a feeling like you want to say something else. something that isn't related to what you did or possess, more like something about who you really are.

so, what else you want to brag about? come on spill the beans for everyone I'm sure somewhere inside you, you want to say it
so, say it :feelsEhh:
Keep barking, you intellectually challenged creature. It took you 15 days to muster the courage to respond to me.

Keep barking, you intellectually challenged creature. It took you 15 days to muster the courage to respond to me.
nigger please. I just missed a notification once and you react like this, your whore mother miss my dick all the time but I say nothing about it :feelscomfy:

nigger please. I just missed a notification once and you react like this, your whore mother miss my dick all the time but I say nothing about it :feelscomfy:
Keep dreaming, you delusional animal. Day dreaming is the only thing that you can do. LMFAO.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Holes see themselves as possessions. Property seems to infer a possession that is recognized by the broader society and comes with certain obligations to and from said society. A homeless dude might be possessive of his spot it the forest, but if the tax-paying owner of that spot wanted to, he could invoke property rights to remove said homeless dude. Holes allow themselves to be used by select men and invoke that man's possession ("I have a boyfriend") and society can be invoked for things like restraining orders, but the possessing man can not initiate a restraining order in defense of the hole, she needs to do it. In Western culture, she can invoke society to take possession of the property belonging to the man who possess her if they agree to a socially registered marriage. To really make women property, you would need to be able to sue McDonald's for poisoning your breeding stock, be able to have the police arrest other men talking to her.

There's no debate.

When a Man has a daughter, she is his property, because he made her and that makes her his property. So when the daughter turns into an adult, the future husband comes to meet the owner(The Father) and he asks for the father's permission.

It's all a business. In the 21st a lot of daughters rebel against their fathers and they end up single mothers and late in their lifespan they beg men to save them from the taxes. Women survival is critically connected and wired to men. Even their lowest act "PROSTITUTION" revolves around men.

It's over and fuck you, you bitch.
Go make me a sandwich.

YOU ARE A PROPERTY AND YOU KNOW IT.
High IQ take

There's no debate.

When a Man has a daughter, she is his property, because he made her and that makes her his property. So when the daughter turns into an adult, the future husband comes to meet the owner(The Father) and he asks for the father's permission.

It's all a business. In the 21st a lot of daughters rebel against their fathers and they end up single mothers and late in their lifespan they beg men to save them from the taxes. Women survival is critically connected and wired to men. Even their lowest act "PROSTITUTION" revolves around men.

It's over and fuck you, you bitch.
Go make me a sandwich.

YOU ARE A PROPERTY AND YOU KNOW IT.
Return to the indo European patriarch