Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy "Work on your personality"

Cell78

Cell78

Greycel
I have a scoliosis, autism, an ugly face, severe OCD... People don't care about my "personality", they care about what they can see immediately. All my life I have tried to be accepted, to mingle with people. All my life can be summarized as "mockery, rejection or disregard". "Inclusivity" is just a word. My life has no purpose. I'm alone every day. And people who don't understand my situation have the audacity to say that I'm responsible because "my personality is bad" ?

Last edited:
Did you work on your personality, OP?

Autism is fake though. Chad doesn't have autism.

Honestly a pretty ableist phrase

And people who don't understand my situation have the audacity to say that I'm responsible because "my personality is bad" ?

They say that so they can feel better about them themselves. If they blame it on our personalities they don't have to admit that they hate disabled people.

Most people here are good people but soyciety is so sick that it can't give them a chance to present themselves. That's why there is so many fake autism diagnosis these days, basically you're NT or not.

I only want one thing in this world: no money, no power, just love and support.
But it will never happen.

You seem kinda sad from your posts. I can't offer love, but I can support. Do you want some cope suggestions?

Incelphobes don’t want us to improve our persoynality, because then they wouldn’t be able to mock us, and seeing sub-5 men happy makes them seethe.

I once made a thread advocating persoynality surgery, something innocuous, and IT was up in arms about it.