Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Work has been stressing me out

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
★★★★★
It’s 5 AM and I still can’t sleep. I took prescription ambient and Xanax with melatonin and nothing. I’m stressing too much.

“Hey Mike, are you available to come to the plant tomorrow? I’d like for review the spill from the weekend” I just know I will be suspended or terminated.

I threw myself down the stairs and can’t stand on my right foot but planning on dropping a brick from shoulder height to my right foot in a few hours to seal the deal.

If I can fracture it like I did with my hand or get anemia where I passed out and was out of work for a month on disability, I can avoid this.

I’m texting my supervisor I won’t be able to come in today. I only work later tonight and tomorrow night.

Damn, I felt the same way during my job every day. Although I never hurt myself to avoid work, I just lied that I was having the shits or something. Eventually, I got fired and quit the job a second time, but I'm happier and healthier as a NEET. Less stress is always a good thing.

Damn, I felt the same way during my job every day. Although I never hurt myself to avoid work, I just lied that I was having the shits or something. Eventually, I got fired and quit the job a second time, but I'm happier and healthier as a NEET. Less stress is always a good thing.

Gotta admit that one month I had off for my fractured hand was the best.

I’d rather go back to puking blood and passing out every 10 minutes than be at this place.

It’s 3 AM right now and can’t sleep, at 9 AM I have a meeting with them to see how it goes

luckily I can work a remote data entry job since I finally, after fighting for months, got approved for NEETbuxx due to a mild ‘tism diagnosis, i’m hoping to also finish my degree

luckily I can work a remote data entry job since I finally, after fighting for months, got approved for NEETbuxx due to a mild ‘tism diagnosis, i’m hoping to also finish my degree

Damn bro, lucky

That’d be so convenient.

Thanks bro, it’s 3 AM and haven’t been able to sleep, another 6 hours before the meeting.. fuckk, I’ll post an update after of what their decision is.

Manufacturing but I hate it
brutal man, I’m looking into tech and I’m certain I’ll hate it more

Thanks bro, it’s 3 AM and haven’t been able to sleep, another 6 hours before the meeting.. fuckk, I’ll post an update after of what their decision is.
I'll keep an eye out for your update. I hope Mr Sandman deigns to visit you in the interim.

brutal man, I’m looking into tech and I’m certain I’ll hate it more

At least you got the money in that field bro, I know in California tech people get paid $400k+ yearly in that field

To be honest bro, deep down I want to be a state trooper. My family including my dad have all/are cops.

I’m fit, clean record, I get along with people, and I love the control and respect (in a good way) flashing those lights and wearing that uniform in public gives you. You don’t feel so invincible anymore.

At least you got the money in that field bro, I know in California tech people get paid $400k+ yearly in that field

To be honest bro, deep down I want to be a state trooper. My family including my dad have all/are cops.

I’m fit, clean record, I get along with people, and I love the control and respect (in a good way) flashing those lights and wearing that uniform in public gives you. You don’t feel so invincible anymore.
almost the same situation here bro, I considered joining the Army Reserve or Navy in high school due to positive experiences with veterans and some family members but I didn’t end up doing it.

it’s not late at all but I’m currently in that rut most people hit in thier late teens - early 20s where they’re uncertain/skeptical on what they actually want to do until they die.

Last edited:

also kudos for staying in shape, i’ve been hitting the gym myself since I want to be really fit but I find it difficult and struggling mentally with a lot of shit

almost the same situation here bro, I considered joining the Army Reserve or Navy in high school due to positive experiences with veterans and some family members but I didn’t end up doing it.

Same thing haha, I was so close bro. Coming out of high school I had no idea what I wanted to do, I was 18 and stupid. Now I’m 22 and still stupid but at least I got some life experience under my belt

it’s not late at all but I’m currently in that rut most people hit in thier late teens - early 20s where they’re uncertain/skeptical on what they actually want to do until they die.

yeah bro, it makes me feel better because it seems like now most people are graduating or got their shit figured out.

also kudos for staying in shape, i’ve been hitting the gym myself since I want to be really fit but I find it difficult and struggling mentally with a lot of shit

Thanks man. The gym is the only thing keeping me going. It’s such an amazing feeling when people notice the hard work. Call it cope but it’s the one thing we can change about ourselves, it’s not something that’s given, it’s earned.

Keep at it bro. Even if it’s just twice a week for 45 minutes you’re already ahead of 90% of people, remember that

Same thing haha, I was so close bro. Coming out of high school I had no idea what I wanted to do, I was 18 and stupid. Now I’m 22 and still stupid but at least I got some life experience under my belt

yeah bro, it makes me feel better because it seems like now most people are graduating or got their shit figured out.

Thanks man. The gym is the only thing keeping me going. It’s such an amazing feeling when people notice the hard work. Call it cope but it’s the one thing we can change about ourselves, it’s not something that’s given, it’s earned.

Keep at it bro. Even if it’s just twice a week for 45 minutes you’re already ahead of 90% of people, remember that
W man, I appreciate the kind gesture, i’m going to keep at it and continue the grind that comes with life and i’m not going to give up, there’s definitely an enemy that’s keeping me down mentally but the objective is to defeat your inner demons.

one of the main reasons why I’m in this situation, inceldom, BP’ed, is my physical appearance, particularly frame, I have wide shoulders. I’ve read enough and learned enough about nutrition and gymaxxing to know what I hope to achieve, it’s nearly impossible to change one’s core composition but i’m going to try, i’ve already reduced my body fat percentage by 3%. lifting high weight, low reps.

one of the main reasons why I’m in this situation, inceldom, BP’ed, is my physical appearance, particularly frame, I have wide shoulders. I’ve read enough and learned enough about nutrition and gymaxxing to know what I hope to achieve, it’s nearly impossible to change one’s core composition but i’m going to try, i’ve already reduced my body fat percentage by 3%. lifting high weight, low reps.

First thing… wide shoulders is a good trait to have. It’s masculine, especially if you build your delts, the front, side, and rear, just spamming those fuckers it doesn’t take long to grow them.

Also congrats on the progress bro. You’re obviously doing something right so keep at it. Make sure you’re taking progress pics every week, it feels good to look at the before vs after pics

Gotta admit that one month I had off for my fractured hand was the best.
Yep. Every day, every hour, every minute, every second, I was free of work. I was happier and better off mentally. I fucking hate the slave wages we got nowadays, but I suspect it's always been like this one way or another. Those with power, influence, and wealth fucking over the little guy and squeezing as much as they can.
It’s 3 AM right now and can’t sleep, at 9 AM I have a meeting with them to see how it goes
Good luck man, hopefully it goes well. But hope is the worst vice there so keep it in check.