Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I believe sands are nothing without islam

cinderogre

cinderogre

peak of curryceldom
★★★
I know many sands who are Christians and athiests
they are not low inhiob and thugmaxxing like muslim sands
so islam is the only thing that makes sands attractive to everyfoids
without islam
sands are pretty much on the level curries and asians
non muslim sands aren't violent like muslims sands
secularization of Middle East will result in higher rates of sand. Incels

sands are terrorists
because of islam.
they cannot terrormaxx if they were some atheists or Christians
islam is the only thing saving sands from Inceldom

Kebabs were almost done with islam when the ottomans were defeated in ww1 . Its just it got a resurgence with the petro dollars and funding of salafi schools all over the world by Arab sheikhs and kings who got rich off crude oil

Kebabs were almost done with islam when the ottomans were defeated in ww1 . Its just it got a resurgence with the petro dollars and funding of salafi schools all over the world by Arab sheikhs and kings who got rich off crude oil
kebabs are turks.
iam talking about islam obsessed arabs

kebabs are turks.
iam talking about islam obsessed arabs
Crude oil money is speaking in the form of Islam domination nothing else. As for Afghanis, they are mountainous low iq tribes, its a blessing for them to be associated with a organised world religion else they would fall into anarchy and more chaos and existential dread thats why they don't wanna let go off Islam and Taliban because its gives some meaning to their barren desert mountian lives

Crude oil money is speaking in the form of Islam domination nothing else. As for Afghanis, they are mountainous low iq tribes, its a blessing for them to be associated with a organised world religion else they would fall into anarchy and more chaos and existential dread thats why they don't wanna let go off Islam and Taliban because its gives some meaning to their barren desert mountian lives
but tons of arabs are leaving islam.

Disagree, niggers can be any religion you want and they'll still act like niggers and sandniggers aren't very different. Though I don't doubt that the ones who have left islam are a bit higher IQ and thus aren't as violent and thuggish as the ones who don't. With that said, the thugs might not eat pork and do ramadan but that's about as religious it gets, they don't pray, they still drink and smoke weed etc.

Last edited:
Disagree, niggers can be any religion you want and they'll still act like niggers and sandniggers aren't very different. Though I don't doubt that the ones who have left islam are a bit higher IQ and thus aren't as violent and thuggish as the ones who do. With that said, the thugs might not eat pork and do ramadan but that's about as religious it gets, they don't pray, they still drink and smoke weed etc.
blacks and sands are different

without islam
Convert to Islam in order to ascend. The foids yearn for the hijab

sands are terrorists
IMG 0940

View: https://youtu.be/p3-AGVj0ySM?si=tQLuZpf_w_1Unbwq

but tons of arabs are leaving islam.
Its obvious, in 21st century, no one is really religious as they believe themselves to be . Most of them are using religion just as tool to cope or don't care at all, thanks to some thinkers from the west like Hegel, Kant, Rosseau , etc whose philosophy eventually developed into a concrete form and spread all over thr world, final nail to coffin of God was put by Karl Marx , believe it or not today 95% of world are Marxist , even right wingers and conservatives are Marxist unknowingly

blacks and sands are different
Barely, but for me all humans are like this. I don't think an islamic asian will all of a sudden become a violent thug and I don't think a christian nigger is gonna become a math professor (with some exceptions). There is some influence on the behaviour when someones religious but I think genetics are more important.

Barely, but for me all humans are like this. I don't think an islamic asian will all of a sudden become a violent thug and I don't think a christian nigger is gonna become a math professor (with some exceptions). There is some influence on the behaviour when someones religious but I think genetics are more important.
sands are Caucasian and can be less violent and normal if they leave islam.

without islam
It's because christianity teaches you to forgive and turn the other cheek, atheism is simply accepting the void and that nothing happens after we die so arabs who follow these 2 teachings have no reason to be violent.

Islam have and always will be a religion of conquer and violence since it spread that exact way. There are shit ton of verses in the Quaran where it clearly says to kill the non-believers whenever you see them or punish them in other way such as taxing them jizya.
Muslim scholars don't even try to hide the nature of Islam anymore and they clearly state what Islam stands for they don't care anymore since Islamophobia in the West is punished severely but hate speech crimes against Europeans is prohibited and may result in a serving a prison time or a solid fine.​

They rely their entire existence on jihad and invading the west

then who was Tamerlane. he was islamaxxed asian who build towers of skull

what do u think ?

@akdicel173 thoughts on this?

They can still statusmax and moneymax by becoming an oil sheikh

@akdicel173 thoughts on this?
muslims are brainwashed delusional fucks, and a LOT of us are virgins in here regardless of "muh based pisslam" and aside from all of this the violent nature of a muslim is usually a mixup of our shitskin genes and the trashy enviroment that islamic community/culture makes or turns the person into

muslims are brainwashed delusional fucks, and a LOT of us are virgins in here regardless of "muh based pisslam" and aside from all of this the violent nature of a muslim is usually a mixup of our shitskin genes and the trashy enviroment that islamic community/culture makes or turns the person into
every man made religion including islam is hate sex .thats why iam an atheist.if u are religious ,I mean truly religious you are a volcel