Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Word of the year.

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
It looks like 2018 is officially the year of soy.
What single word best captures the tone of the past year? Oxford Dictionaries says it's "toxic".
Oxford University Press monitors changes in the English language and each year selects a word that catches the annual mood.

Beyond its literal sense, people also employed it to describe relationships, politics and habits.

The word beat other shortlisted possibilities, including gas-lighting ("manipulating someone by psychological means into accepting a false depiction of reality or doubting their own sanity") and orbiting ("the action of abruptly withdrawing from direct communication with someone while still monitoring, and sometimes responding to, their activity on social media").

https://www.smh.com.au/world/europe/oxford-chooses-toxic-as-word-of-the-year-20181116-p50gda.html

@Ritalincel

>orbiting in third place
Beta

All hail St. Brett. A true hERo.
TBH I have no idea who he is
I just know that cucks got really mad when he was elected for some reason

Last edited:
I just know that cucks got really mad when he was elected for some reason
He got accused of rape by some lying bitch, democrats used it as an opportunity to stop his appointment but St. Brett came through anyway. :feelzez:

I also know he opposes gun control so that’s always good in my book.

A bush golden boy cuckservative who co-autored, supported and supports the Patriot Act, and according to libshits raped a foid in the early 80s

:incel:: What time is it?
Girl: Creep!
Twitter: That guy is totes toxic!
:chad:: Time for me to clap dem cheeks!e
Girl: Do me now!
Twitter: Did he dick you gud girl? So suave!

Uhm, those toxic "nice guys" who are orbiting me, treating me like a princess and buying me stuff have the nerve to gaslight me about muh patriarchal oppression!!!!! Fuck these guys, really.