Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Wont be long until dating sites will have face scanners.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
With the recent additions, I am almost certain that in the near future dating apps such as Tinder will add face verification before you are able to log in into your account.

I will not be surprised if you need to send in your face so a foid behind the desk who is like AI that only looks out for chad will have to confirm if you are even eligible to be swiped away by some lardwhale while getting virtually 0 matches because hypergamy is out of order. It wont take long until they fully implement a system where your facial symmetry, eye area etc will be checked to see if it is on par with what the foids wants.

Men are slowly waking up but at a not so fast pace, the new addition that will be implemented on tinder is waking people up. But that alone wont be enough, just wait and see for a drastic change. Letting them know that foids only want the best of the best and couldnt give a flying fuck if you kill yourself because your are lonely its all to fulfill their egos and needs at the expense of people suffering.

And with the way dating apps are going, a facial scanner is a very plausible option. And when drastic changes get implemented, then millions will finally wake up.

Yeah, sometimes I'm curious if applications such as Tinder assist with foids standards to the very severe, will a rebellion occur all at once or will they just accept it.

tecnology acelleranting hypergamy to nexts level

imagine the fucking OUTRAGE weight verifying would bring about
No, as of 2019 foids are allowed to judge men but DARE you try to add such a thing and watch how they will explode all over the internet.

Fuck man, its truly a joke.

the year is 2040, face scanning is used by the police to weed out the genetic dead ends who will then be executed.

(i still believe this will happen, just wait and see)

Yup. There are apps like FaceRate that already scan ur face. Dating sites will implement these apps or make their own eventually and filter out ugly men