Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women's past partners could alter the genes of the baby's their having now.

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
The study wasn't conducted on mammals, I couldn't seem to find one, but there's a few dozen studies on fruit flies, and the past partners of the female fruit flies had a large affect on their offspring. Especially, when they had sex with bigger male flies, and then having sex with a smaller male fly. It's male offsprings turns out to be bigger than their father. Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...revious-partner-s-semen-lingering-effect.html (not a credible source, but I guess it could work for now).

Analogously could this a benefit for betabuxes to have good looking strong kids? Lol.

Yeah, I saw this on another forum, OOF.

Sexual liberation BTFO but you're right, this could be good for betabuxes.

>daily fail.

Even then this is hopefuel thread tbh. My spirit will live on.

Yeah, I saw this on another forum, OOF.

Sexual liberation BTFO but you're right, this could be good for betabuxes.
I've made a thread similar to this months ago. I was going to make a thread about spermjacking, that's where my idea stemmed from.

>daily fail.

Even then this is hopefuel thread tbh. My spirit will live on.
Yup. Hence, why I've said it's not a credible source.

And also that's awesome :).

I've made a thread similar to this months ago. I was going to make a thread about spermjacking, that's where my idea stemmed from.

I wasn't suggesting you copied it, it's just that you reminded me of a thread I read on the same topic last year.

I've seen that word before. I was trying to look for a study for mammals.

"Telegony is a theory in heredity, holding that offspring can inherit the characteristics of a previous mate of the female parent; thus the child of a widowed or remarried woman might partake of traits of a previous husband." ~ Wikipedia

this is really interesting lol and you're right, this might actually be a good thing for some of us

It's better just to extinct or have a hope for genetical recombination rather than be proud of continuing another male genes's line.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back