Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Women's fight for equality was doomed to end in inequality

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Self-banned
-
Both women and men have two primordial collumns of power which are ingrained into our very genetic code:

Men hold the pillar of violence. The natural bilogical capacity and drive of men is that of physical confrontation.

Women hold the pillar of sexual attraction.
Just as men enacted their will upon the world trough violence, women enacted their own trough the power they hold upon men in terms of their innate sexual desire.

The masculine pillar of power has been buried more and more with each passing epoch for the sake of being able to form and maintain ever more complex societal structures.
To counter act the created disbalance between the masculine and feminine pillars of power, the concept of marriage and monogamy was created
to prevent the supressed masculine pillar of power errupting and threatening societal order.

The price of said action was supression of the feminine pillar of sexual power in order to maintain balance.

With the rise of feminism, the pillar of feminine power has been fully unleashed, while the masculine pillar of power has been further and further supressed, with no counter balance given in return.

It seems to me like women simply do not want to admit to their natural sexual dominion over men, because acknowleging said privilege will put a spotlight to the insanely repressed male pillar of power, and how much off balance the eternal dance of the sexes has been thrown off.

Does anyone think this disbalance and repression of masculine power is sustainable?
It seems to me like it inevitably coils a spring that will lead to plenty of ruin, since masculine power is destructive in nature.

Who do you think will carry the banners of extreme fascist ideologies of the future?

Numerous intellectuals will ponder how in our age of "enlightment", such movements again have managed to sweep a nation, seemingly undoing decades of their "work" in an instant.

Last edited:
I hate society. Because no one suppresses animalistic nature of women. Young woman can walk freely in the streets demonstrating her biological power ( showing her legs, tits, hands etc ). But man cannot walk armed with knives, battle axes etc. for everyone to see. Soyciety 'castrates' men but encouragues female animalistic nature to thrive.

I hate society. Because no one suppresses animalistic nature of women. Young woman can walk freely in the streets demonstrating her biological power ( showing her legs, tits, hands etc ). But man cannot walk armed with knives, battle axes etc. for everyone to see. Soyciety 'castrates' men but encouragues female animalistic nature to thrive.

Indeed. Acts of masculine power will lead you to prison. Acts of feminine power will be praised and cherished. There is no equal repression of both for the sake of the collective.

I concur.

It subjugates people for the wellbeing of the masses and then masks it as moral and virtuous.

It enforces this prison system of subjugation with no ability to challenge the structures of power because for most people (women) freedom is death.

I hate society as well.

Pen is mightier than the sword

BlkpillPress explained it best in one of his posts, because our sexual selection strategies are diametrically opposed to one another, society can only cater to one side. And now, it’s catering to women and clearly it’s not doing well for society, men or women.

Over for philosophycels