Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women's brain structure resembles that of pathological liars (3 studies, neuroscience)

Study 1: Prefrontal white matter in pathological liars

"Results: Liars showed a 22-26% increase in prefrontal white matter and a 36-42% reduction in prefrontal grey/white ratios compared with both antisocial controls and normal controls."

More white matter in the prefrontal lobe = more inclined to lie and manipulate people
Another group of researchers followed up on this same study 2 years later and found similar results

Study 2: Localisation of increased prefrontal white matter in pathological liars

"Liars showed a relatively widespread increase in white matter (23–36%) in orbitofrontal, middle and inferior, but not superior, frontal gyri compared with antisocial and normal controls. This white matter increase may predispose some individuals to pathological lying. "

Why does this matter? Well based on another study, women have noticeably more prefrontal white matter than men, making them more prone to lying pathologically

Study 3: The neuroanatomy of general intelligence: Sex matters

"Compared to men, women show more white matter and fewer gray matter areas related to intelligence. In men IQ/gray matter correlations are strongest in frontal and parietal lobes (BA 8, 9, 39, 40), whereas the strongest correlations in women are in the frontal lobe (BA10) along with Broca's area. Men and women apparently achieve similar IQ results with different brain regions, suggesting that there is no singular underlying neuroanatomical structure to general intelligence and that different types of brain designs may manifest equivalent intellectual performance. "

Women have more white matter in the frontal lobe, while men have more grey matter there. Here's a picture below from that same study to help you viusalize it
Worse yet: 86% of women's white matter dedicated to intelligence is located IN THE FRONTAL LOBES, compared to 0% (ZERO) for men

"Even greater sex differences were observed in WM (white matter), where for women 86% of the identified voxels were frontal, as compared to 0% in men."

Conclusions?

Women are much more inclined to lie because of the very structure of their brain. For them thinking and manipulating are closely related because so much of their brain power is involved in deceit

A question worth raising is: Are you born with this or is this a product of behavior? Well according to study 2 it can be both.

" One interpretation of the white matter increases in the ventral and lateral non-superior frontal regions could be that a pre-existing variation in prefrontal structure may predispose individuals to engage in pathological lying. Alternatively, several studies have argued that long-term training may induce regional increases in white matter volume (Schmithorst & Wilke, 2002; Bengtsson et al, 2005). In the case of lying, it is conceivable that excessive lying repeatedly activates the prefrontal circuit underlying lying, resulting in permanent changes in brain morphology. This 'Pinocchio's nose' hypothesis of pathological lying could be compared with the competing predispositional hypothesis using a prospective longitudinal study assessing both white matter volume and degree of lying from childhood to adulthood. "

Some people are born liars. But lying constantly can rewire and rebuild your brain to make you naturally even more prone to lying ...
So what do you think happens to people who virtue signal all day long, put make up on everyday, use filters, lie to their orbiters, manipulate simps, flake out on guys, lie to their friends (you look beautiful XD xoxox best friend forever) etc? Every small lie, omission and manipulation only strengthens the liar in them.

Study 1, 2 and 3 in order

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16199789/

@SergeantIncel

@soymonkcel @your personality @ionlycopenow

I think we already knew this

Neuroscientists already know all of this; they would have to be very retarded to not be able to connect the dots.
They're just extremely discouraged from mentioning it.
Probably I suppose. I mean my field of STEM has nothing to do with biology and I could connect the dots just by casually browsing studies for shits and giggles so I bet any decent researcher in that field has done it too.

I bet there are so many more blackpills in neuroscience. The other day I saw studies that said that just looking at a good looking face activates the dopamine center of the brain. Some dude back in 2001 was calling out other fields of science and saying that good facial aesthetics is so much more than a social construct

Probably I suppose. I mean my field of STEM has nothing to do with biology and I could connect the dots just by casually browsing studies for shits and giggles so I bet any decent researcher in that field has done it too.

I bet there are so many more blackpills in neuroscience. The other day I saw studies that said that just looking at a good looking face activates the dopamine center of the brain. Some dude back in 2001 was calling out other fields of science and saying that good facial aesthetics is so much more than a social construct

Yeah, I think now that the surface aspects of the blackpilled have been mined thoroughly, it would be a good idea to research neuroscience to find the different psychologies of women and men. The information is out there to confirm everything we noticed about women but in an iron-clad way that allows for no argument. Most of the information is out there in bits and pieces, in individual pieces of the puzzle, but we have to do the tiring work of assembling the jigsaw. But there's a wealth of insight still out there if we venture into this territory, I'm sure.

Great honor tbh :feelsautistic:

:feelsautistic:

Yeah I had to do a bit of legwork. I wonder how many scientists have come to the same conclusion but don't dare to say anything.

Soys love to believe that science exists in a vacuum free from any sort of influence. In reality funding is used to motivate and silence people. You can destroy a scientist by simply taking away his funding. So scientists can be threatened and told to stay in line.
And like you say, Google can suppress you so hard, it's modern day book burning except it's on a global scale
One of my prime theories is that lying is how intelligence originated in the first place, or a very big part of it.
Look at how some animals, once they are intelligent enough, are able to emit the wrong predator signal on purpose, in order to create a false alarm and scare off others while they take the food/female/whatever.
It follows that one of the basic prerequisites of constructing a bigger lie, is to be able to mentally narrate events and keep a mental model of them and compare them with other events, something brain white matter would be involved in a lot, storytelling and comparing events and trying to judge which version of the events puts you in the best light.
It seems too evil but think about what benefits you most, lying and false signalling can provide a lot of benefit for the individual, evolution wouldn't ignore that.

s
Study 1: Prefrontal white matter in pathological liars

"Results: Liars showed a 22-26% increase in prefrontal white matter and a 36-42% reduction in prefrontal grey/white ratios compared with both antisocial controls and normal controls."

More white matter in the prefrontal lobe = more inclined to lie and manipulate people
Another group of researchers followed up on this same study 2 years later and found similar results

Study 2: Localisation of increased prefrontal white matter in pathological liars

"Liars showed a relatively widespread increase in white matter (23–36%) in orbitofrontal, middle and inferior, but not superior, frontal gyri compared with antisocial and normal controls. This white matter increase may predispose some individuals to pathological lying. "

Why does this matter? Well based on another study, women have noticeably more prefrontal white matter than men, making them more prone to lying pathologically

Study 3: The neuroanatomy of general intelligence: Sex matters

"Compared to men, women show more white matter and fewer gray matter areas related to intelligence. In men IQ/gray matter correlations are strongest in frontal and parietal lobes (BA 8, 9, 39, 40), whereas the strongest correlations in women are in the frontal lobe (BA10) along with Broca's area. Men and women apparently achieve similar IQ results with different brain regions, suggesting that there is no singular underlying neuroanatomical structure to general intelligence and that different types of brain designs may manifest equivalent intellectual performance. "

Women have more white matter in the frontal lobe, while men have more grey matter there. Here's a picture below from that same study to help you viusalize it
Worse yet: 86% of women's white matter dedicated to intelligence is located IN THE FRONTAL LOBES, compared to 0% (ZERO) for men

"Even greater sex differences were observed in WM (white matter), where for women 86% of the identified voxels were frontal, as compared to 0% in men."

View attachment 376219

Conclusions?

Women are much more inclined to lie because of the very structure of their brain. For them thinking and manipulating are closely related because so much of their brain power is involved in deceit

A question worth raising is: Are you born with this or is this a product of behavior? Well according to study 2 it can be both.

" One interpretation of the white matter increases in the ventral and lateral non-superior frontal regions could be that a pre-existing variation in prefrontal structure may predispose individuals to engage in pathological lying. Alternatively, several studies have argued that long-term training may induce regional increases in white matter volume (Schmithorst & Wilke, 2002; Bengtsson et al, 2005). In the case of lying, it is conceivable that excessive lying repeatedly activates the prefrontal circuit underlying lying, resulting in permanent changes in brain morphology. This 'Pinocchio's nose' hypothesis of pathological lying could be compared with the competing predispositional hypothesis using a prospective longitudinal study assessing both white matter volume and degree of lying from childhood to adulthood. "

Some people are born liars. But lying constantly can rewire and rebuild your brain to make you naturally even more prone to lying ...
So what do you think happens to people who virtue signal all day long, put make up on everyday, use filters, lie to their orbiters, manipulate simps, flake out on guys, lie to their friends (you look beautiful XD xoxox best friend forever) etc? Every small lie, omission and manipulation only strengthens the liar in them.

Study 1, 2 and 3 in order

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16199789/

@SergeantIncel

@soymonkcel @your personality @ionlycopenow
trong post

sciencemaxxed as well as gymaxxed

very interesting that even at a biological level a positive feedback loop and reinforcement positively has a huge effect, eg being rewarded for lying is actually shaping their brain to become optimized for lying eg a massive difference in white matter in comparison to males and maybe an increase in this white matter over the course of their lives as the more this area is used the more it grows possibly, to the detriment of other areas.

s

trong post

sciencemaxxed as well as gymaxxed

very interesting that even at a biological level a positive feedback loop and reinforcement positively has a huge effect, eg being rewarded for lying is actually shaping their brain to become optimized for lying eg a massive difference in white matter in comparison to males and maybe an increase in this white matter over the course of their lives as the more this area is used the more it grows possibly, to the detriment of other areas.
I honestly think manipulating is their evolutionary adaptation. I really mean it a non hateful way. If you think about it objectively it's just as potent (if not more) as stuff like camouflage or defensive mimicry. Getting stronger males to fight for you and protect you, getting them to hunt and risk their lives for you etc is useful as fuck in the wild.

Women who were terrible at this probably died a lot more often.

Shocker a creature whose entire identity is fake turns out to lie a lot. I'm sure no one saw this coming.

I mean, it's not that much of surprise anymore. When can they not lie? Jesus Christ, honesty is honestly like Kryptonite to those subhumans. What's even more pathetic, though, is how many men will simp for foids as a whole and rail against this conclusion because it puts foids in a bad light, and we can't be having that now, can we? Even if it's true.

Foids are literally parasites with awareness.

Mans biggest mistake was allowing them to think they are equal to them.

I guarentee that if foids didn't have rights we would have made strides in terms of technological and societal advancements.

You literally are no better than a grain of sand to a foid if you can't give her a luxurious lifestyle.

btw, another big argument that usually follows this, is how this is just women's survival strategy, it's how the poor dears survive and make a living and you should love them for it or some shit, and "don't hate the player, hate the game".
just ignore reality bro.

btw, another big argument that usually follows this, is how this is just women's survival strategy, it's how the poor dears survive and make a living and you should love them for it or some shit, and "don't hate the player, hate the game".
just ignore reality bro.
Sociopathic evolutionary strategy

My Sister was already a manipulative bitch when she was just 4, using it against me. Pretty sure they are born this way.
My mother is the biggest pahological liar i have ever met but she is a special case.

More and more I am convinced that women are a different species.