Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Women won't be satisfied when their sexbots arrive, because they are vile cunts

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
There are many versions of Judgement day equivalents in Incel and MGTOW prophecies.

One of them is when war, riot, coup or other form of instability takes place and then women finally understand that chad doesn't care about them at all and come to appreciate men at their level

The other occasion is arrival of (easily affordable, realistic and overall finished product) sexbots. Then the STDridden roasties that don't have anything else to offer lose their status and society returns to normalcy

The cliche counter argument to that is
:foidSoy:: But incel, why would I want anything to do with men when RoboChad arrives. He would be much less trouble.

That's exactly the problem

Women will hate how their chadbot is always at home, doesn't raise the voice over set limit, doesn't call her bad names, listens to her ramblings for hours and then tries to provide useful advice.

But most importantly women, even if robot somehow managed to accomplish every single command, in a way female wanted them to (which most likely wouldn't happen and they would flood support email to release Abuse Me and Treat me like slut mode) , they would still be unhappy.

Because foids are dumb groupthinking creatures

While I'm sure you brocels are kind gentlemen, foids are vile cunts. You could give them the very best thing and they couldn't enjoy their if other females have it. I don't even need to put the infamous "Oh my god she has the same dress as me" instagram meme that has existed for decades and I'm not sure if it will ever die off.

While men will share scripts, macros, extensions and best settings for RoboCunt , women will get absolutely rampant that their work colleague can get the same quality of RoboChad. She wouldn't be able to brag about it, nor virtuesignal that she pulled RoboChad with her great personality.

Summary

Angry feminazis screeching that RoboChad will replace men and demand to treat them like queens is false, because no matter how advanced robots get foids will deliberately wish for the version that treats them worse.

And even after getting the abusive boyfriend robot experience foids will seethe the fact that
• she can't pretend she attracted the RoboChad with her amazing personality
• she can't pretend to have any drama going on, since robots are programmed to fix problems
• no bragging rights that her Robochad is unique, every other foid can have it and launch the same scripts
• RoboChad will likely burn down when trying to fix foid made up problems with logic gates

Men on the other hand, wouldn't care about the fact that most other guys have the same model of robot and happily share the best configuration for each task on facebook groups, subreddits and discord chats:feelsLightsaber::feelscomfy::feelsPop::feelsjuice::feelsstudy::feelsautistic:

The End

Last edited:
“OMG chad, I got the newest bot with enhanced nigger parts by Pfizer, it doesn’t satisfy me as much as you. How about I take tommorow off to take your 12 inch long schlong. “Lol, fifth chad today I found on tinder” :foidSoy:

Women want a man who is superior to other men, Male android robots won't have the same rights as men so they will be boring to them, they also won't have wallets, that is why they will keep only using their dildos or become lesbian

This is hilarious and true. 99% of men would be perfectly happy and content with their sexbots while cunts would be constantly bitching about theirs.

Absolutely, male sexbots will never fully replace men because they don't have full wallets the foids can deplete, whereas female ones wouldn't need to be relied on for anything besides cleaning and fucking. Some day whores won't be able to understand why more and more men pick the bots

Women will hate how their chadbot is always at home, doesn't raise the voice over set limit, doesn't call her bad names, listens to her ramblings for hours and then tries to provide useful advice.

True that bro, read my cringy short story about this very same topic:

like like female sexbots will make women obsolete. i think feminists will try to get them banned if they ever get created

Women get with men because they view men as status items, its great for women to brag about their 6'5 rich Chad boyfriends. A male sexbot won't give that kind of validation, so women are not interested in them.

Women want a man who is superior to other men, Male android robots won't have the same rights as men so they will be boring to them, they also won't have wallets, that is why they will keep only using their dildos or become lesbian

Women are jealous cunts and they will always find something to whinge about

Lifefuel tbh. This means only foids will lose a lot of their value while men keep it or even raise it bc competition is now harder bc men can just buy sexbots.

They'll tease men by saying how chadbot fucks better or eats pussy better to make men jealous. But while gay men will be happy, women won't be because they're irratic. They'll hate Chadbot for not being a mind reader.

summary

1. Women will be be repulsed when robot doesn't demand insane time and emotional investment just for marginal returns

2. Robots are designed to obey their masters (women in this context) so they will assume to solve all drama and difficulties, which paradoxically enough women won't like

3. You cannot even imagine how important for women is to be reviered in society. Having boyfriend/husband gives women bragging rights of good personality and character and sexbot simply won't give them that.