Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women will never accompany a man on the journey to success, they will only meet him at the destination.

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
Think of life as a marathon race between men.

In the same way the men who are most likely to win a literal marathon race are the men born with the best genetics (stamina, endurance, lung capacity, athleticism), the men who are most likely to win the metaphorical marathon race of life (attaining wealth and success) are also born with the best genetics (high iq, not having autism etc.).

the men who reach the finish line first get their pick of the most beautiful women. The higher position/ranking in which you finish the race, the more options you have available to you and the higher the quality that those options will be.

But the difference between men and women is, Men have to compete against each other to get to the finish line, men actually have to RUN and participate in the race in order to reach the finish line.

Women are BORN at the finish line, they are already at the finish line without having to run in order to get there, and while they are at the finish line, they wait for the men to reach the finish line and hope to be selected by the “winners” of the race.

Why do men have to run in order to reach the finish line while women are born at the finish line? This comes down to evolutionary biology.

A society with 1 man and 100 women can still survive, as the one man can impregnate all women within a matter of days and after 9 months, 100 children will be born.

On the other hand, if you have a society with 100 men and 1 woman, such a society is doomed because after 9 months only one child will be born because there is only one woman giving birth.

although men can impregnate multiple women in a short amount of time, a woman can only be impregnated by one man at a time, so the number of children produced in a society is restricted by the number of women in the society, you always need less men and more women when it comes to reproduction

Women’s primary role in the species is to give birth, their value comes from their wombs which is something they are BORN with, this is why women are BORN WITH VALUE. Because women have inherent value from birth, they don’t need to “work” in order to create value, that’s why they are born at the finish line.

Womens value has always come from their body and it’s use in benefitting the species, but men’s bodies don’t have value unlike women, our value comes from our MIND, our value comes from the innovation, progress and development which we contribute to society (all of which requires WORK).

Men have to CREATE their value (through work and effort), which is why men have to run the race in order to reach the finish line (unlike women who are already born at the finish line due to being born with value).

women will throw themselves at you when you become rich, but those same women wouldn’t have even glanced in your direction while you were working an average job on your pathway to become rich, women will never accompany you on the journey to success, they will only meet you at the destination. Women will never run the marathon with you, they will be at the finish line waiting to fuck the victors.

@BlkPillPres

Last edited:
If you weren't blessed with chad genetics then the odds are stacked against you.

Still i don't recommend LDARmaxxing because it's cucked as fuck.

Nofapmaxx, gymmaxx, looksmaxx, wagemaxx and if possible usedChevroletCorvettemaxx.

Try not to get swindled into betabuxxmaxxing tho

Water. Foids are a disgusting bunch.

Why do you always tag blkpress ? you little bitch :feelshaha:

Not if he is Chad.

Not if he is Chad.

Thanks for pointing out the obvious, chad is the exception to the rule, so I don’t bother talking about chad.

80% of men (who are not chad) have to use money in order to get sex from women, that’s the reality and There’s nothing anybody can do to change that, so either accept the fact that your only way to get sex is through money or die sexless due to limiting yourself with the mindset of “free sex or nothing”

You are not chad, so it makes no sense to have the same mindset as chad. Adapt your mindset to the circumstances you were born into, accept yourself for what you are, accept the fact that you are an incel and that you will have to get sex through a different method to chad.

Only when we admit to ourselves who we truly are, can we get what we truly want.

Last edited:
I used to think that If I showed women I had skills, they would be interested in me since I was communicating to them that I am a man who gets a high chance to be rich due to my abilities. How wrong I was...
They simply don't give a fuck. If you're not chad, no matter how good you are at something, if you don't have immediate monetary results, nothing is going to change in your dating life.

tl;dr: OP is a curry nigger in curryland that is in love with a literal prostitute

Everyone (literally, everyone) already knows this.

"Women wait at the finish line and fuck the winners."
"Men build houses, women move in."

I'm sure you've heard these two expressions before.

women will throw themselves at you when you become rich, but those same women wouldn’t have even glanced in your direction while you were working an average job on your pathway to become rich, women will never accompany you on the journey to success, they will only meet you at the destination. Women will never run the marathon with you, they will be at the finish line waiting to fuck the victors.
Yes. There's an exception though, if you're :chad:.
I mean, I feel like betabuxxing is pointless. Only surgerymaxxing makes sense to me.

Last edited:

How is it a cope? Cos simply saying “cope” without explaining WHY it’s a cope, doesn’t count as an argument and it just makes you look like an idiot.

If you don’t have anything meaningful to contribute, don’t bother commenting, users like you are the reason nothing high iq or enlightening gets posted these days, cos idiots will just comment “cope” or “didn’t read”.

Instead what you get left with is a boring forum where users make the same threads everyday:

“muhhh I’m feeling so depressed”. “Muhhh I hate women.” “Muhhhhh women have it so easy”. “Muhhhh I wish I was chad”.

Such a forum will never successfully spread the blackpill, cos there is nothing eye-opening or no new revelations being told which would influence a reader into becoming interested in the blackpill, when all they see is the same boring topics being discussed day after day

This is high IQ, never thought of it like this. The soys should agree though since they always espouse “self improvement “

You are not chad, so it makes no sense to have the same mindset as chad. Adapt your mindset to the circumstances you were born into, accept yourself for what you are, accept the fact that you are an incel and that you will have to get sex through a different method to chad.
This needs to be repeated over and over again to become an iron clad rule :

You are not Chad , stop trying to imitate / or compare your life to him.

He’s living in another dimension where if he do something , and you do the same thing the results will be completely different .

A lot of incel haven’t swallowed that pill , they think they did but they didn’t.

You can see it when they say chad :

‘’It’s chad or nothing ‘’

so something you can never become or nothing :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

In the same way the men who are most likely to win a literal marathon race are the men born with the best genetics (stamina, endurance, lung capacity, athleticism), the men who are most likely to win the metaphorical marathon race of life (attaining wealth and success) are also born with the best genetics (high iq, not having autism etc.).

the men who reach the finish line first get their pick of the most beautiful women. The higher position/ranking in which you finish the race, the more options you have available to you and the higher the quality that those options will be.

But the difference between men and women is, Men have to compete against each other to get to the finish line, men actually have to RUN and participate in the race in order to reach the finish line.

Women are BORN at the finish line, they are already at the finish line without having to run in order to get there, and while they are at the finish line, they wait for the men to reach the finish line and hope to be selected by the “winners” of the race.

Why do men have to run in order to reach the finish line while women are born at the finish line? This comes down to evolutionary biology.

A society with 1 man and 100 women can still survive, as the one man can impregnate all women within a matter of days and after 9 months, 100 children will be born.

On the other hand, if you have a society with 100 men and 1 woman, such a society is doomed because after 9 months only one child will be born because there is only one woman giving birth.

although men can impregnate multiple women in a short amount of time, a woman can only be impregnated by one man at a time, so the number of children produced in a society is restricted by the number of women in the society, you always need less men and more women when it comes to reproduction

Women’s primary role in the species is to give birth, their value comes from their wombs which is something they are BORN with, this is why women are BORN WITH VALUE. Because women have inherent value from birth, they don’t need to “work” in order to create value, that’s why they are born at the finish line.

Womens value has always come from their body and it’s use in benefitting the species, but men’s bodies don’t have value unlike women, our value comes from our MIND, our value comes from the innovation, progress and development which we contribute to society (all of which requires WORK).

Men have to CREATE their value (through work and effort), which is why men have to run the race in order to reach the finish line (unlike women who are already born at the finish line due to being born with value).

@BlkPillPres

A society with 1 man and 100 foids
won‘t work either, because what happens next generation? Everyone fucking his half-sister/her half-brother? Incest orgy?
Then you have a full generation of disabled incels.
The ideal is 50/50 and every man gets a foid.

Don‘t try to justify their parasitic behaviour with evolution.
In communism all foids worked and men relaxed and it worked too :feelshaha:

A society with 1 man and 100 foids
won‘t work either, because what happens next generation? Everyone fucking his half-sister/her half-brother? Incest orgy?
Then you have a full generation of disabled incels.
The ideal is 50/50 and every man gets a foid.

I just used the 1:100 ratio as an extreme example to show the fact that you need more women than men for a high level of reproduction to take place, therefore women have inherent biological value, that was the only point I was trying to make.

You still need many men in society, not just so the next generation won’t be half-siblings, but also because you need men for their labour and utility, to keep society functioning, Don’t take my extreme example as a reflection of what I consider “ideal”. I only used the example to illustrate a point

Last edited:
If you weren't blessed with chad genetics then the odds are stacked against you.

Still i don't recommend LDARmaxxing because it's cucked as fuck.

Nofapmaxx, gymmaxx, looksmaxx, wagemaxx and if possible usedChevroletCorvettemaxx.

Try not to get swindled into betabuxxmaxxing tho
What is usedChevroletCorvettemaxx

tl;dr: OP is a curry nigger in curryland that is in love with a literal prostitute

I don’t live in curryland you stupid white faggot, I live in the west. You stupid whites think you’re so superior yet your countries are being over-run with ethnics and niggers who are stealing your jobs and stealing your women from you, creating generations which are less and less white and more mixed-race, it’s over for you stupid cumskins

Last edited:
This is high IQ, never thought of it like this. The soys should agree though since they always espouse “self improvement “
You should LARP as a Tyrone

I just used the 1:100 ratio as an extreme example to show the fact that you need more women than men for a high level of reproduction to take place, therefore women have inherent biological value, that was the only point I was trying to make.

You still need many men in society, not just so the next generation won’t be half-siblings, but also because you need men for their labour and utility, to keep society functioning, Don’t take my extreme example as a reflection of what I consider “ideal”. I only used the example to illustrate a point
I get your point but this is exactly what Richard Coper said years ago…i watched him a few times before i found the blackpill.
You even use the same phrases like „waiting at the finish line and pick the winner“.

He just encourages men to betabux. And ofcourse a foid will take the richest betabux and hope he would die as soon as possible.
Do you want to be married to a foid who wants you to die as quickly as possible just to get all your money?
If i were rich id just fuck the hottest prostitutes but never marry.
If you are attractive then foids will betabux for you.

Everyone (literally, everyone) already knows this.

"Women wait at the finish line and fuck the winners."
"Men build houses, women move in."

I'm sure you've heard these two expressions before.

Yes everyone knows that men do the work and women reap the rewards, but most people don’t realise that this is the case because women have inherent biological value from birth due to their bodies, but men only have value based on their achievements, accomplishments and their contributions to society and humanity.

What is usedChevroletCorvettemaxx
Save up for a used Corvette. Put a loud exhaust on it and drive that bitch around looking for good photo shoot locations so you can upload the pictures to Instagram

I don’t live in curryland you stupid white faggot, I live in the west. You stupid whites think you’re so superior yet your countries are being over-run with ethnics and niggers who are stealing your jobs and stealing your women from you, creating generations which are less and less white and more mixed-race, it’s over for you stupid cumskins
Ive seen your pics you fucking stupid curry mutt. Youre a little twink bitch. Id snap you in half and leave you to the vultures you fucking street shitting curry nigger bitch.

How is it a cope? Cos simply saying “cope” without explaining WHY it’s a cope, doesn’t count as an argument and it just makes you look like an idiot.

If you don’t have anything meaningful to contribute, don’t bother commenting, users like you are the reason nothing high iq or enlightening gets posted these days, cos idiots will just comment “cope” or “didn’t read”.

Instead what you get left with is a boring forum where users make the same threads everyday:

“muhhh I’m feeling so depressed”. “Muhhh I hate women.” “Muhhhhh women have it so easy”. “Muhhhh I wish I was chad”.

Such a forum will never successfully spread the blackpill, cos there is nothing eye-opening or no new revelations being told which would influence a reader into becoming interested in the blackpill, when all they see is the same boring topics being discussed day after day
In East Europe everyone is poor and some women commit with average guy and live good life

Save up for a used Corvette. Put a loud exhaust on it and drive that bitch around looking for good photo shoot locations so you can upload the pictures to Instagram
Can I used bicyclemaxx?

@BlkPillPres
High IQ thread :feelsYall:

I like your posts boyo but why do you format them so closely to blkpillpres?

I will not betabuxx

men are used as literal meat shields in war, or even just working at a factory, trucking, etc.

our bodies have value but it's our sperm that foids are after... and they can be quite picky

Of course mens bodies have value, we are required to do tasks which are physically strenuous, dangerous and dirty.

Women can’t do physically strenuous jobs because their bodies weren’t designed for physical labour due to the fact that women are naturally weaker than men because they have lower muscle mass and bone density.

As for dangerous jobs, women are putting themselves at risk of death/injury if they do such jobs, and because you need more women in society for reproduction, we can’t afford to have too many women dying as that would mean less children are being born in society. That’s why men are used as workers in dangerous jobs, because men are disposable (when it comes to reproduction).

Yes, Mens bodies have value for the work required of us to keep society running, When I say mens bodies have no value, I’m NOT talking from the perspective of the labour and utility required to keep society functioning, I’m speaking solely from the perspective of reproduction and continuation of the species.

Indeed they want the finished article

If you can’t land a foid who’ll support you while you’re hustling then you might as well stay alone. Betabuxxing is just not worth.

i hate this because its true but having someone by your side can give you a lot of motivation. This must be a empath trait because a sociopath wouldnt give a fuck since tthey are self centered

@BlkPillPres
:blackpill: Women only want to participate in men's success for the concept of shared suffering, adversity, or struggle is as alien to them as the facade of romantic love that they supposedly believe in but clearly really don't. :blackpill:

The predatory $vaginal capitalist's$ final form. The distinction of the male winner or loser in their minds. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
i hate this because its true but having someone by your side can give you a lot of motivation. This must be a empath trait because a sociopath wouldnt give a fuck since tthey are self centered
It's almost as if....

Anyways, 100% true. Imagine getting older, (for all youngcels 25 and younger) basically 7+ years of more 9 to 5 bullshit. You finally afford a house, maybe a decent car....now you can start dating, if you aren't bitter already. :feelsohh: Meanwhile your looksmatch throughout her 20s fucked her way through the United states.

It's almost as if....

Anyways, 100% true. Imagine getting older, (for all youngcels 25 and younger) basically 7+ years of more 9 to 5 bullshit. You finally afford a house, maybe a decent car....now you can start dating, if you aren't bitter already. :feelsohh: Meanwhile your looksmatch throughout her 20s fucked her way through the United states.
The United States for all intents or purposes is a matriarchal nation controlled by women for women where the moment any men get out of line you become persecuted by feminist woke doctrine. Anybody that tries to emulate the U.S. at this point is entirely suicidal. :feelsjuice:

It's almost as if....

Fucking beautiful mexican escorts and forgetting about relationships is the only cope, completely abandon and forget american women.

If you can’t land a foid who’ll support you while you’re hustling then you might as well stay alone. Betabuxxing is just not worth.

Water. Foids are a disgusting bunch.

water-drink.gif

Yes...do not enable them.

You'll hear this quote in red pill communities and it's so true:
"Women don't care about your struggles during the race, they wait at the finish line and they fuck the winners"

Although you look like a typical slum dweller of mumbai, you're high iq basedcel.

I find it much more likely that all 100 men will kill each other before any get to impregnate that 1 woman.