Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women will never accompany a man on the journey to success, they will only meet him at the destination.

How is it a cope? Cos simply saying “cope” without explaining WHY it’s a cope, doesn’t count as an argument and it just makes you look like an idiot.

If you don’t have anything meaningful to contribute, don’t bother commenting, users like you are the reason nothing high iq or enlightening gets posted these days, cos idiots will just comment “cope” or “didn’t read”.

Instead what you get left with is a boring forum where users make the same threads everyday:

“muhhh I’m feeling so depressed”. “Muhhh I hate women.” “Muhhhhh women have it so easy”. “Muhhhh I wish I was chad”.

Such a forum will never successfully spread the blackpill, cos there is nothing eye-opening or no new revelations being told which would influence a reader into becoming interested in the blackpill, when all they see is the same boring topics being discussed day after day
This, I usually thank your a blkpillpress copycat. But this right here is the truth. Too many users post water threads and venting threads. Nothing high IQ or remotely interesting is often posted. Just graycels posting water is wet threads and venting.

:soy::foidSoy: “Behind every every great man there is a great woman”

This, I usually thank your a blkpillpress copycat. But this right here is the truth. Too many users post water threads and venting threads. Nothing high IQ or remotely interesting is often posted. Just graycels posting water is wet threads and venting.

And that’s exactly why blkpillpres left the forum

Great thread.

Think of life as a marathon race between men
I think differently. Life is a marathon race for every single living being and of course life is marathon for women as well. Females always also strive to gain resources no matter a male is there or not.

Women are BORN at the finish line, they are already at the finish line without having to run in order to get there, and while they are at the finish line, they wait for the men to reach the finish line and hope to be selected by the “winners” of the race.
I think women also compete each other on a different marathon race chasing the best winners. Although they're fucking born-winners and enjoying the other men's marathon race. Also this marathon race on gaining resources isn't just about men, women are also have minds and abilities, nowadays the can be financially independent. Of course not every single woman (or man) is able to have lots of resources.

On the other hand, if you have a society with 100 men and 1 woman, such a society is doomed because after 9 months only one child will be born because there is only one woman giving birth.
I know this is an hyperbolic example but I think if the 100 men are well civilized (by defying instinctual urges), all 100 men could experience sex and one (the best) can impregnate the only woman. The thing is that sex is not only for procreation, it is also for delight. An average woman maybe gives birth to two or three children but does she have intercourse for two or three times? The answer is obvious. I don't deny the biological concept behind the whole fact but sometimes people view sex as just a tool for procreation which is kind of wrong.

women will throw themselves at you when you become rich, but those same women wouldn’t have even glanced in your direction while you were working an average job on your pathway to become rich, women will never accompany you on the journey to success, they will only meet you at the destination. Women will never run the marathon with you, they will be at the finish line waiting to fuck the victors.
I think by definition of rich, you mean ultra rich or rich enough. I think there are more than one finish line for this marathon race and also women are not just waiting at the finish line to fuck the victors, they are crossing new finish lines (raising the standards) while enjoying fucking born-winners and those men who reached the finish lines earlier. Anyway, you're right on the whole notion, yes, women are attracted only to winners and only winners. They usually don't want to coach and make a winner.

Last edited:
based and Blackpilled. foids are opportunist and manipulative .

:soy::foidSoy: “Behind every every great man there is a great woman”

Women will only come once the man becomes great, while he’s a nobody and working hard to get to the top, he will be in the journey all alone

The nuclear family is gone man