Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Most Foids Can and Do Live The Millionaire Lifestyle with 0 Work.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
If they need money all they have to do is text their sugar daddies and they'll have a wad of cash for the entire day.

If they wanna go on a expensive boat ride just ask the guy who owns it he'll let them on it.

If they want likes and attention all they have to do is go on any social media and they'll be bombarded with thousands of messages and compliments on a day to day basis.

If they wanna fly across country they'll get a guy to pay for their trips.

If they go in bars they'll get food and drinks for free by the MAN.

If they wanna get famous all they have to do is post a thirst trap.

If they are lonely and want a bf they can pick and choose from THOUSANDS of chads on Tinder and IRL.

This is why women don't want to work anymore and why they choose mediocre jobs like waitress and so on. They live like millionaires with absolutely 0 work. While men have to work decades to achieve it.

Women are treated like soft little angels their whole life

they just need to join OnlyFans

Women are treated like soft little angels their whole life
They lack sympathy because they’ve been treated valuable throughout their whole lives. Why the fuck should they ever feel sorry for a brother in need? They don’t need to give in order to receive because they’ve been receiving for free for their entire lives.

If they need money all they have to do is text their sugar daddies and they'll have a wad of cash for the entire day.

If they wanna go on a expensive boat ride just ask the guy who owns it he'll let them on it.

If they want likes and attention all they have to do is go on any social media and they'll be bombarded with thousands of messages and compliments on a day to day basis.

If they wanna fly across country they'll get a guy to pay for their trips.

If they go in bars they'll get food and drinks for free by the MAN.

If they wanna get famous all they have to do is post a thirst trap.

If they are lonely and want a bf they can pick and choose from THOUSANDS of chads on Tinder and IRL.

This is why women don't want to work anymore and why they choose mediocre jobs like waitress and so on. They live like millionaires with absolutely 0 work. While men have to work decades to achieve it.

Attachments

• 77251CDD-EF5F-47DE-8217-E87EAD4708A9.jpeg
    77251CDD-EF5F-47DE-8217-E87EAD4708A9.jpeg
    32.6 KB · Views: 11
Who is that in ur sig @Mentally lost cel

I've been saying this for years, the ugliest morbidly obese Black toilets I know get to live like absolute queen's where men just throw money at them for simply existing. If I were a toilet I would have been rich already.

Poor toilets who complain about lacking money brag about rejecting desperate millionaire men.

This is why I would never feel sympathy for any toilet. She could get whatever she wants yet complains about not having stuff she could easily get without any trouble.

I can vouch this is 100% true. And they don’t even have to be Stacy.

many of em also get jobs with diversity hiring and do 1/3 work of a man. Then get promoted 2x easily

I can vouch this is 100% true. And they don’t even have to be Stacy.
One of the brutalist pills is this: that even the ugliest foid alive mogs the handsomest chad to oblivion.
Vagina= infinite SMV

tutorial island