Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women will always win because most incels don't consider themselves as incels

Inbuddhist

Inbuddhist

Major
But as temporarily embarassed chadlites.

They're bluepilled

Example: /r/IncelTears

Legit tbh. Most men are delusional. "Yeah bro that party was lit"
-Sat in a corner the whole time
"Yeah bro that blonde was checking me out"
-She was looking in his general direction

We must use force to take control of governmemt its the only way. Then we can place everyone in "re-re-education" camps to force the blackpill down their throats

Legit tbh. Most men are delusional. "Yeah bro that party was lit"
-Sat in a corner the whole time
"Yeah bro that blonde was checking me out"
-She was looking in his general direction
EA64B97E AB7F 4281 B2A6 44464ABF1A96

Nailed it . Normies be like “she was feeling on me bro” she brushed his thigh on the way to chad/Tyrone.

People have an ego. No one wants to admit that they belong to a group of virgin losers, that's why so many guys in denial flock to IT. They desperately cling to hope, they're willing to accept any lie as long as it makes them feel good. No one likes to hear the truth, a lot of people would rather believe a comforting lie than to face the cold and harsh reality.

People have an ego. No one wants to admit that they belong to a group of virgin losers, that's why so many guys in denial flock to IT. They desperately cling to hope, they're willing to accept any lie as long as it makes them feel good. No one likes to hear the truth, a lot of people would rather believe a comforting lie than to face the cold and harsh reality.

Unfortunately you are right

High IQ post.

“...if I just hit the gym, if I just get that promotion, if I just learn about fashion” Norman deludes himself into thinking he can ascend.