Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Inside disturbing world of Femcels: British women reveal why they've joined dark online forums where they post videos eating own flesh

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★★

Women left traumatised by past experiences with men or who struggle to find partners are joining a disturbing online community of 'Femcels' - the female eqiuvalent of incels. but with hatred aimed towards men instead of women.

Journalist Ellie Flynn, from London, delved into the darkest corners of the internet to investigate the hidden world of women who call themselves 'Femcels' for a Channel 4 documentary Radicalised: Are Femcels The New Incels?

Incels, are typically white and heterosexual men, associated with misogyny, racism and self-pity, who consider themselves 'involuntarily celibate'.

The movement came to prominence in 2014, when 22-year-old Elliot Rodger killed six people and injured fourteen others at the University of California, Santa Barbara after becoming radicalised by the incel movement.

But Ellie's investigation into Femcels revealed a more complicated picture than simply 'women who hate men'.

One girl called Lauren spoke about how she's never got beyond kissing and believes she's 'very unattractive' and will be alone forever, while Ellie was left horrified by footage of women cutting and eating their own flesh in 'gore' videos.

This article make it seem that millions of British women doing this, it probably less than 100 women:feelskek:

Half of the incels I know IRL are ricecels or curries. Femcels will never be incel. Are there severely brain damaged, mentally ill, hideous foids? Yes. But there will always be someone willing to fuck a crazy hole.

Half of the incels I know IRL are ricecels or curries. Femcels will never be incel. Are there severely brain damaged, mentally ill, hideous foids? Yes. But there will always be someone willing to fuck a crazy hole.
You've got that right. 80 year old obese ugly grannies on tinder get more matches than 8/10 men.

Would you ascend with Ellie Flynn?
82870861-13236571-Journalist_Ellie_Flynn_pictured_from_London_delved_into_the_dark-a-2_1711441893193.jpg

Incels, are typically white and heterosexual men, associated with misogyny, racism and self-pity, who consider themselves 'involuntarily celibate'.
Just some casual ethnic erasure by a publication, nothing new...

the female eqiuvalent of incels. but with hatred aimed towards men instead of women.
There is no female equivalent to incels. They can walk outside or go on their phone and get attention and validation simply by existing. Femcels are just BPD whores that are tweakin' out online. It's completely different to incels who have been rejected by everyone.

Yeah, those who TALL AND HANDSOME, DIDN'T I MENTION TALL:foidSoy::foidSoy: chad doesn't want to marry will be the truecels, who suffer and are entitled to help by soyciety. Femcels are just plain retards who are too shy and don't want to ask someone out by themselves even though they don't need any social skills. They fear getting rejected so much that they start larping incels while they can get laid almost immediately after installing tinder.

Niggers, all of them

Yes I’m an incel and I’m a curry. I can’t get pussy and my dick has never been inside a vagina or ass before

Yeah, those who TALL AND HANDSOME, DIDN'T I MENTION TALL:foidSoy::foidSoy: chad doesn't want to marry will be the truecels, who suffer and are entitled to help by soyciety. Femcels are just plain retards who are too shy and don't want to ask someone out by themselves even though they don't need any social skills. They fear getting rejected so much that they start larping incels while they can get laid almost immediately after installing tinder.
Femcels can get drug addicts and secx offenders out of prison but don’t want too

Not all incels are white. There are south Asian incels. East or southeast Asian incels, middle eastern incels, black incels, Latino/hispanic incels, Pacific Islander/Polynesian incels and Native American/aboriginal incels.

true last whore even cheated on that normie if i'm not mistaken JFL 0/10 goblin has more options than a Chad
600lb foid still has bf femcel lmao
Looksmaxed femcel lmao
Ugliest women femcel boyfriend
Gruba nie moe  by przegrywem femcel
Female incel femcel looool
Femcel ogre genetic trash still gets a bf
Yet more undeniable proof that femcels do not exist
Femcel lmao 421

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3