Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Women: We don’t wear makeup to impress men we wear it for ourselves! Study says otherwise

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
peak cognitive dissonance

Ugly foids need makeup to look attractive.

If they wear it for themselves then why don't they wear it alone at home? Obviously they're trying to impress people

Makeup was made to enhance beauty but a lot of girls use it to cover up ugly

Yet another study proving the obvious, and which foids and normans will deny through their teeth. In other words, nothing changes.

know your nigga phony, hit me if you horny
This rap shit is fugazi, I just do it for my homie
Early in the morning, Through the town I'm roaming
Take your swig ride and all my niggas they be on it
:feelzez:

When it’s all said and done
Did it for my whole Town
:dab:

Many foids won't even let their partners see them in the morning without makeup, so they make sure to wake up earlier to put it on.
It’s simple: humans will do anything to get laid and increase reproductive success, even if it includes committing crimes, killing, and bullying

one of the reasons i hate women, chronic lack of responsibility, they are slimly cunti irresponsible herd children,
imagine putting on make up and complaining about responsibility

Wrong study :soy::foidSoy:.

They dont wear it to impress sub-8 men, chad only

Foids never do something for themselves, it’s Always to get attention, especially from chads

Study here proves you are wearing makeup to impress men, compete with other women, and get dates/sex with men.

@ThoughtfulCel @Robtical

@SergeantIncel i recommend pinning this
It said age is a correlation. Does that mean older women wear more makeup or younger women?

It said age is a correlation. Does that mean older women wear more makeup or younger women?
I think so. It does say in the study that Older women look younger with makeup.

If they wear it for themselves then why don't they wear it alone at home? Obviously they're trying to impress people
This.

If you feel the need to broadcast something to the world, then you clearly aren't doing it for yourself. I've never actually seen foids enjoy anything by themselves, whether its a hobby or something else. They always act like they have something to prove to everyone else.

This.

If you feel the need to broadcast something to the world, then you clearly aren't doing it for yourself. I've never actually seen foids enjoy anything by themselves, whether its a hobby or something else. They always act like they have something to prove to everyone else.
Even when they act like they're into comic books or video games, they're main goal out if it is to attract a nerdy chad.

Many probably do believe they do it for themselves. In reality they do it feel good about themselves that they look good and men will be attracted to them.

Water is wet.

They used to, to cover the wrinkled skin around eyes, mouth and neck, nowadays most makeup wear ugly younger girls to compete with prettier foids for dicks, fame and money.

More evidence that women aren't honest? Hmmm I'm starting to think these people cannot be trusted. :feelshehe:

Women also want to dress like Hookers but want all unattractive men not to look at them.

Not the first time they lie to us

Is water really wet though? That’s the real question

Even when they act like they're into comic books or video games, they're main goal out if it is to attract a nerdy chad.
Nerdy chads aren’t nerds

It is a tool to give them yet another advantage on the sexual market. Especially in this day and age foids will do anything to get as much advantage on the market so they can get chad. Think about it. Everything today is made to give foids the absolute advantage. Make up, plastic surgery, wigs and weave, social media, dating apps, welfare and entitlement programs, affirmative action, no slut-shaming, body "positivity", I can go on all day.

These women are too fucking stupid, they really think we're that dumb :feelshaha:

@SergeantIncel i think this study should be pinned

Whoa, more lies from women. Who could have guessed.

They dont wear it to impress sub-8 men, chad only
They do want to impress sub8 men. They enjoy the validation of being considered hot to sub8 men if though they don't want to fuck these men.

If it was allowed, all women would walk around completely naked in public as well. What better way to attract men than wearing the least amount of clothes possible? And we all know that no woman is ever satisfied with any man. He can be Christiano Ronaldo or Beckham in his prime. Or Dolph Lundgren in his prime.

them nasty bitchez be coping steadily:fbi:

Anyone with half of brain should have known by now foids use makeup and dress sexy in order to gain a [UWSL]competitive edge.[/UWSL]

The most water is wet study I’ve ever seen holy shit.

I’ve noticed that if something is really uncomfortable or grotesque wrongthink, then the standard of proof for it is set astronomically high. “Are you the world’s foremost authority on [insert uncomfortable subject] with multiple peer reviewed papers published, having used the entire world’s population as your sample size? No? Then you’re definitely, 100% wrong”. Religion tier bullshit. “I don’t know X, so i know it is therefore definitely magic” . Everyone with a pulse knows that foids paint their faces in competition for chad’s attention.

Imagine how high the standard of proof is for proving that there are only 2 sexes.

Last edited:
women are so fucking inferior

I have never seen a good looking girl without makeup. It's just impossible. Even the best looking stacies look like shit when they wash off their makeup.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back