Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women universally decide to ride cock carousel. Massive global decline in birth rate

END ALL WELFARE. FUCK OLD PEOPLE. FUCK SINGLE MOMS. FUCK ALL OF THEM

Why the fuck do I have to sponsor your existence which gives me NOTHING in return?

"The researchers said the findings were a huge surprise" how is this in anyway surprising? With feminism telling women to devote their early years to a career and/or finding yourself (Being a degenerate whore). It is no surprise at all that birth rates would decline in fact it's pretty obvious that they would drop.

It’s over for the human species.

i bet only china will pull some draconian shit and force women to make babies

whites are too cucked to ever try to displease women

Also jfl at asian foids, the biggest race traitors ever.

i bet only china will pull some draconian shit and force women to make babies

whites are too cucked to ever try to displease women

Fuck the babies too. Declining population only matters in a welfare communist state where people except to get handouts for existing

Why the fuck do I have to sponsor your existence which gives me NOTHING in return?

Slut taxes are preferrable to ending welfare

It’s over for the human species.

No
Afghan girls, for example, dont date any boy until fiançailles. Then they marry and they usually have 3 or 4 children.
Totally different from the stacies you see in your school who have bfs and at 35, only have 1 or 2. Sometimes 0 children.