Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Is suffering relative? Are we fortunate to live in this world of abundance?

Dusk

Dusk

It's over.
-
What's even the point of life? To live, survive, reproduce? That urge to reproduce only really exists because it has to, though. All of the people that didn't want to reproduce just didn't, and only the genes and will of the reproducers survive... so reproduction is sort of meaningless, and so is our want for it.

When I think about the past, even in the realm of the last few centuries, I think that maybe it's not so bad. I realize that suffering is relative, and that our brains are programmed to crave intimacy and love, but I can't help but feel grateful that I wasn't born as a medieval peasant, or a little Victorian baby that died of tuberculosis, or a scared little Asian being trapped and starved in their own settlement by Mongol hordes waiting outside as they catapult disease-riddled, burning corpses of the attempted escapees into the city. After all, it's not like every man in history reproduced, some sources say only about 40% did, some say even less.

Out of all of the time periods, I think we can at-least recognize that we're fortunate enough to be born in a time period of over-abundance, one where we have the freedom and luxury to vent our issues on a forum. It helps to shift your perspective. We can gorge and feast on delicacies that even emperors could not dream of, experience endless virtual worlds and stories that history's greatest poets could not envision, we can learn about anything at all in more depth than the world's greatest scientists of the past ages through the press of a button.

Sometimes I get all flustered and annoyed with the state of foids. Degeneracy is running rampant... the state of the world seems all topsy-turvy... but ah, hell. In about 10 years AI will make all of this so utterly irrelevant that it's laughable. Some futurists think that immortality will be achieved within the next decade.

It's part of the reason why I don't rope now. The future looks really nuts, actually. AI has only just started to explode. It will have catastrophic effects on every aspect of society, including science and medical technology. I don't doubt we'll achieve anti-aging or reverse aging in the next 20 years at least. And think about copes, mang. Think about what videogames were like 20 years ago. Imagine the copes in 20 years! 16K VR immersive worlds indistinguishable from reality.

I'm holding on hope that this inceldom business doesn't make my life terminally shit forever. Imagine how utterly different the world is going to be in the next few decades. Growth is exponential. The AI revolution will have a wider impact than the industrial revolution. Imagine us all, in 20 years, sunbathing in the virtual tropics, feeling the 'real' hotness of sand on our skin, sun on our faces, and with the company of an AI wife, one that's absolutely indistinguishable from reality, with unconditional love.

Allow me to introduce you to one of my favorite websites. I actually visit this a lot because reading it makes me excited about the future. It's probably one of the only reasons I haven't roped yet, but if the rate of progress is anything like it describes, then things look to be very interesting.

Last edited:
Are you asking if I'm obligated to like my life? No, I don't think I am. However, I don't blame anyone else for my life.

I'm just waiting for collapse and violence like every other chud:feelsUgh:

90% of your life are genetics and your environment so there definitely is a basis there to critique others.

Not if I wasn't wronged by anyone. No one committed any crimes or violations of me.

Not if I wasn't wronged by anyone. No one committed any crimes or violations of me.
You legit should make a post once on how being an incel affected you. Is the only problem your inceldom caused you not getting pussy?

You legit should make a post once on how being an incel affected you. Is the only problem your inceldom caused you not getting pussy?

That's all inceldom is. An inability to get pussy.

That's all inceldom is. An inability to get pussy.
And get discriminated by women , and sometimes by normies male , and having more chance of being bullied , low self esteem, lonliness, insecurity, ecc...

What's even the point of life? To live, survive, reproduce? That urge to reproduce only really exists because it has to, though. All of the people that didn't want to reproduce just didn't, and only the genes and will of the reproducers survive... so reproduction is sort of meaningless, and so is our want for it.

When I think about the past, even in the realm of the last few centuries, I think that maybe it's not so bad. I realize that suffering is relative, and that our brains are programmed to crave intimacy and love, but I can't help but feel grateful that I wasn't born as a medieval peasant, or a little Victorian baby that died of tuberculosis, or a scared little Asian being trapped and starved in their own settlement by Mongol hordes waiting outside as they catapult disease-riddled, burning corpses of the attempted escapees into the city. After all, it's not like every man in history reproduced, some sources say only about 40% did, some say even less.

Out of all of the time periods, I think we can at-least recognize that we're fortunate enough to be born in a time period of over-abundance, one where we have the freedom and luxury to vent our issues on a forum. It helps to shift your perspective. We can gorge and feast on delicacies that even emperors could not dream of, experience endless virtual worlds and stories that history's greatest poets could not envision, we can learn about anything at all in more depth than the world's greatest scientists of the past ages through the press of a button.

Sometimes I get all flustered and annoyed with the state of foids. Degeneracy is running rampant... the state of the world seems all topsy-turvy... but ah, hell. In about 10 years AI will make all of this so utterly irrelevant that it's laughable. Some futurists think that immortality will be achieved within the next decade.

It's part of the reason why I don't rope now. The future looks really nuts, actually. AI has only just started to explode. It will have catastrophic effects on every aspect of society, including science and medical technology. I don't doubt we'll achieve anti-aging or reverse aging in the next 20 years at least. And think about copes, mang. Think about what videogames were like 20 years ago. Imagine the copes in 20 years! 16K VR immersive worlds indistinguishable from reality.

I'm holding on hope that this inceldom business doesn't make my life terminally shit forever. Imagine how utterly different the world is going to be in the next few decades. Growth is exponential. The AI revolution will have a wider impact than the industrial revolution. Imagine us all, in 20 years, sunbathing in the virtual tropics, feeling the 'real' hotness of sand on our skin, sun on our faces, and with the company of an AI wife, one that's absolutely indistinguishable from reality, with unconditional love.

Allow me to introduce you to one of my favorite websites. I actually visit this a lot because reading it makes me excited about the future. It's probably one of the only reasons I haven't roped yet, but if the rate of progress is anything like it describes, then things look to be very interesting.

Nice whitepill

And get discriminated by women , and sometimes by normies male , and having more chance of being bullied , low self esteem, lonliness, insecurity, ecc...

Loneliness is the same as not having pussy, isn't it?

As for that other stuff, are you sure you're being more discriminated against than other people, specifically by women? And you don't have to be "incel" to get bullied, I wouldn't say my being bullied had anything to do with my inceldom, I was just one of those kids that got bullied.

I'm just waiting for collapse and violence like every other chud:feelsUgh:
But I don't like violence... that would be painful and stressful... A lot of people would die. There's no guarantee I would survive a collapse either. I would rather wait and become immortal. After 16K VR is developed I can shoot all of the people I want (in video game).

We are not in a fucking society of abundance. Stop this steven pinker cancer once and for all. Boomers probably had abundance we have scarcity. Total scarcity of access to sex and the only relative abundance of resources is mainly due to our parents. I would be homeless if i had not my parents backing me up right now.

We are not in a fucking society of abundance. Stop this steven pinker cancer once and for all. Boomers probably had abundance we have scarcity. Total scarcity of access to sex and the only relative abundance of resources is mainly due to our parents. I would be homeless if i had not my parents backing me up right now.
I would rather be a 21st century kid living in relative poverty rather than a peasant during the black death. For most of history death and disease and decay was normal. Boomers are the exception to the rule not the standard. Everything went right for Boomers and they hoard the fucking wealth that I can agree with.

I would rather be a 21st century kid living in relative poverty rather than a peasant during the black death. For most of history death and disease and decay was normal. Boomers are the exception to the rule not the standard. Everything went right for Boomers and they hoard the fucking wealth that I can agree with.
You have progressive bs vision of history. There was not a fucking big mordor like past with black clouds and constant wars and famine. We have zero evidence for that. There were cycles. Period.

Summing together sexual inflation, economic inflation and total control is typical of TODAY fucked up demonic modernity.
The point is modernity was abundant for boomers only and it is total scarcity and suifuel for us young men

u speaking like normie trynna gaslight people.

I realize that suffering is relative, and that our brains are programmed to crave intimacy and love, but I can't help but feel grateful that I wasn't born as a medieval peasant

That's what soyciety wants you to believe to underestimate your pain (so you don't riot) and show empathy towards foids in slightly uncomfortable situations like chad disrespecting them or seeing other foids being skinnier.