Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women totally mind-raped us and destroyed us men, and they derive deep sadistic pleasure from seeing us in this abject state.

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★
Reading men's comments on looksmax, incel, and other steroid forums makes it totally clear to me just how badly we men have been destroyed and ruined by women's hypermany and eugenics. We are now at a state where we're the worst kind of beggars imaginable. Our souls have literally been taken away and we've been reduced to the status of cockroaches squirming around in our own filth. Women realize this fully and seeing us in this state makes they get off in a massive way which beats any kind of sexual pleasure they can derive from a man or a dildo. In fact, seeing us like this fuels their lives as misandrist sadistic goddesses. Its what they live for.

Last edited:
I hate them and how easy they have it. They say they're not a monolith, yet they all have the exact same fucking thoughts when it comes to me, like robots.

Hatred is growing every day.

Which ethnicity?
Which race?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back