Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women that falsely accuse men deserve life in prison or the death penalty

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Women should get either the death penalty or get life in prison for accusing men of SA I don’t care if that sounds harsh since they wanna ruin our lives they deserve to have their lives ruined or ended by the death penalty

Yes, falsely accusing men should be punished by rape, especially those that falsely accuse men of rape, they should be raped by the men they accused of so the accusation is real :ahegao::feelshaha:

Yes, falsely accusing men should be punished by rape, especially those that falsely accuse men of rape, they should be raped by the men they accused of so the accusation is real :ahegao::feelshaha:
High IQ take

Women should get either the death penalty or get life in prison for accusing men of SA I don’t care if that sounds harsh since they wanna ruin our lives they deserve to have their lives ruined or ended by the death penalty
They deserve forced sex in every hole if they are hot otherwise labor camp (in video game) :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

They deserve forced sex in every hole if they are hot otherwise labor camp (in video game) :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:
If they are ugly they should clean up after Stacy after I cum all over her :feelshaha::feelshaha::ahegao:

If they are ugly they should clean up after Stacy after I cum all over her :feelshaha::feelshaha::ahegao:
I don’t want ugly foids near me they should be fucking cleaning literal toilets or digging holes in labor camp :feelsLSD:

If a cunt falsely accuses a dude of sex assaulted then she should be gangraped to restore her innocence.

And then be stoned to death and thrown off a cliff.

They shoulde be r*aped as a punishment.

all foids deserve the death penalty for being sluts

First good reclusemaxer thread in a while :feelsokman:

They should be treated as the witches in medieval times

They should be treated as the witches in medieval times
But first we should have abit for fun with them first, fuck the satan out of them:society::society::society:

Just give them 5yr/per/each - kinda soft but imo would be enough, the problem is that currently most of them get NO punishment whatsoever

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back