Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The world is a friendly place to women

worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
You ever notice that women especially attractive women are always happy they see absolutely nothing wrong with society they don’t face any opposition or oppression whatsoever because society worships the ground they walk on. Only men, especially unattractive and poor men can see the real problems in society and the unfairness of it. If you are unattractive + not rich you are lower than a dog to people and don’t deserve to be alive. Women can never face that much oppression

Last edited:
That's why they always say peace and love hippy shit... Easy mode of life!

always a simp willing to do whatever to get in her pants

You ever notice that women especially attractive women are always happy they see absolutely nothing wrong with society they don’t face any opposition or oppression whatsoever because society worships the ground they walk on. Only men, especially unattractive and poor men can see the real problems in society and the unfairness of it. If you are unattractive + not rich you are lower than a dog to people and don’t deserve to be alive. Women can never face that much oppression
water

Family members have told me I have a pessimistic outlook on life and wonder why I don’t have the zest for life that an attractive woman or Chad has. It’s because I’ve been treated like shit or ostracized my whole life dumbass! Attractive women who are used to everything coming easily would rope in a day if they lived my life. Even normie men would rope in about a week if they lived like me. It’s easy to be positive when life has been good to you. If life has beaten you down like it has me, it would be idiotic to be positive.

pessimistic outlook = rejecting the bluepill and having basic observation skills.
Yep. That’s how normies think because they never experienced the struggle we have. We are just realists, not pessimists.

women are always happy they see absolutely nothing wrong with society they don’t face any opposition or oppression whatsoever because society worships the ground they walk on. Only men, especially unattractive and poor men can see the real problems in society and the unfairness of it. If you are unattractive + not rich you are lower than a dog to people and don’t deserve to be alive. Women can never face that much oppression
Facts