Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Women reduce their value to a mere score

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Often times when women insult men, they say shit like "you can't get a girlfriend" or "you're a virgin".

This means that a man's value is measured by the amount of holes his dick has been in.

If you think that in reverse, women think their sole purpose is to be filled by cock.
That's like a video game where you collect gold coins to get high score.
Gigachad takes 100 Becky virginities to get one up so he can take Stacy virginity.

Also, like every 63 different genders demand to be treated as those genders, women themselves think of themselves as less than a human. So maybe they should be treated that way?
full

i would rather collect gold coins instesd of chasing after holes tbh
why cant i just sonicmaxx

pee pee poop oo nigga nigge nig nog

i agree btw
i would rather collect gold coins instesd of chasing after holes tbh
why cant i just sonicmaxx
sonic doesn't collect coinds he collects rings nigger

You have to see wahmen as people, not sex objects inkel :soy:

Women are just holes

That feeling when Stacy and Becky can tell how much pussy you had based on your looks. I dont exist in foid eyes

Foids aren't Homo Sapiens. They think and behave more like Homo Erectus than modern humans (men) tbh.

Often times when women insult men, they say shit like "you can't get a girlfriend" or "you're a virgin".

This means that a man's value is measured by the amount of holes his dick has been in.

If you think that in reverse, women think their sole purpose is to be filled by cock.
That's like a video game where you collect gold coins to get high score.
Gigachad takes 100 Becky virginities to get one up so he can take Stacy virginity.

Also, like every 63 different genders demand to be treated as those genders, women themselves think of themselves as less than a human. So maybe they should be treated that way?
full
Sometimes the obvious is high iq.